Britney's Mercedes

Kid Free

11/16/2007 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears can't drive with her kids in the car.
Mercedes
The move was made after a court hearing today, during which Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, officially informed the judge that Brit blew a red light with her kiddies in the car last week.

We're told Commish Gordon issued the sealed order, as stipulated by lawyers for several of the issues.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Why isn't the judge worried about the paps putting lives in danger?

SLUTTY SIENNA

THANK GOD SHE CAN'T HAUL THOSE KIDS ALL OVER, AT NIGHT, ANY MORE.

SLUTTY SIENNA

I
DON'T
KNOW
A_N _Y_O_N_E
WHO
DOESN"T
FASTEN
THEIR
KIDS
INTO
THEIR
CARSEATS!!!

momoftwo

How sad! Didn't anyone even notice that the kids are not strapped in their car seats properly? The buckle is supposed to be in the chest area and the straps are not supposed to be so loose......This woman needs help!
It appears to me that she could care less about these boys because a real mom thinks of her children first and everything else comes second.

hinura

Let's take away the rights of parents everywhere everytime they blow a red light

maidie

Thank you judge for that decision. Those poor children. It's heart-breaking to see these poor babes looking so sad in the pictures of them in the backseat of num-nut's car. All this trashy woman needs now is a run-down trailer.
I hate to call her a woman but I guess she has proved her sex by the crotch shots.
I hope to heaven people would stop supporting her musical efforts so this will put a stop on her influx of money.
Maidie

GG

I think this was a necessary move. She is a danger to her children. I hope and pray she gets the help she so desparately needs.

JAW

This girl is keeping many of your people employed. I think TMZ should show a little more respect to a person who is struggling to hold her life together!

Annie

We have to commit this, she is a crazy woman and low class but she love her babies, should we give her a seconed chance! I used to be her big fan and I have a blog onhttp://www.naturistspace.org/, you can find everything about her!

Nani

Okay, we all agree she looks horrible. But geez TMZ, give it a rest. It's almost like you've decided to make it your personal mission to trash this trainwreck until she totally loses it and goes off the deep end. Is that your goal??? I don't think TMZ is so perfect and lily pure that you can call the shots on all the other trainwrecks in town. Give it a rest!

Montana Heaven

Right now, she's a very troubled young lady. You don't know what's happened to her. You don't know what's been said to her. You don't know how she really feels, unless you've been where she is and has been. Those without sin, throw the first rock.

She's just unlucky enough not to know when it's time to go behind closed doors to regroup.

Personally I hope she comes to her senses and remember that she's as strong as she was when she began this lifestyle. She's a beautiful girl, who has gotten too much too soon - without a strong support system. Everyone wants something from Britney. The question now has to be "What does Britney really want?"

I wish her all the luck in the world. Right now, she needs it.

Why is that some people get so much pleasure from the misery of others? Sure there's money involved, but gee wheeze, is it worth driving another person to harmful acts?

Get a life people and leave Britney alone!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31