Dr. Adams: "Let's Get It On"

11/16/2007 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. AdamsDr. Adams has just walked into a Los Angeles County Courtroom to face one of his victims -- who sued him for malpractice and a botched surgery.

TMZ spoke to Dr. Adams about the death of Kanye West's mom, and he said, "I can not comment appropriately until I receive the coroner's report." The doc arrived, alone, in a black pinstriped suit and tie!

Speaking of appropriate, Jan's ringtone on his phone is Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On."

Story developing ...

La La

dammit, i missed it!!!!
Cool that you had a live feed!!!

How'd you guys find out his ringer is "let's get it on?"

HHHMMMM

like a bunch of other people do not have that ringer also. Who gives a crap

eyeamtym

heyooooo jesus walks with me

FlBiker

A black person late for court, that almost never happens.

*rolls eyes*

yellowbone

This man is stupid....he has taken a life and now he can't comment

Sugarplumsonline

More like.... Let's Get It On with all of my malpractice lawsuits.

Matt Damon

Time to bring a Good Black Doctor Down! You White people Suck!!!

Marlb Man

Dr. Adams took a crap at at 12 pm. At 1 pm, he made a phone call. At 1:15 pm he smoked a cigarette. At 1:35 pm he took a leak. WHO CARES????

La

Where there is surgery there will be risks. I feel so bad about Ms. West but there are risks and I am sure she knew about them. People need to get over it and accept what GOD blesses them with.

Just my opinion

Damn, was TMZ in his pocket?
How close do yall get?

windy

i hope he gets it on in jail.

mad white guy

i'm tired of hearing poor black people being targeted by whites, if these poor black people would be more human, maybe they wouldn't be treated like the animals they are

Sherel

It is so bad that some of you are making this a black thing. It's a people thing and we are all in this world together. All people of all colors mess up. I am a white person from the south and I have noticed that many of you racist are from places where you don't know or even have black people around you so you just judge people by what you see on T.V. You make me sick.

Sharona

I'm wondering if he were white if there would be this problem.......just a thought..........Barry Bonds, black........Mark McGwyre white.........just a thought.........Jason Giambi,white...................makes you think doesn't it?

Cabo

I don't care what ring tone he has, but I would love to have that one. Where do I get it?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments