K-Fed Be Damned! Brit Drives with Kids

11/16/2007 10:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's been plenty o' mess lately, but Britney Spears is apparently still allowed to drive with her children -- for now.

TMZ caught the popwreck picking up Jayden James and Sean Preston at the Four Seasons yesterday afternoon, the kids strapped into the back seat as Spears drove and her court appointed monitor rode shotgun.

K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, has been trying to change the terms of Britney's custody to bar her from driving with the children -- especially after seeing video on TMZ of Britney blowing a red light with the kids in the back.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

FULGY

In California pedestrians’ always have the right of way. Let security do their job before taking you're foot of the break.

DIanellen

Meet the next Mommie Dearest.

just me

> 67. Hey TMZ! Where's the video of KFraud burning rubber to get away from a couple of pap smears - with the boys in the car????

Posted at 12:24PM on Nov 16th 2007 by Syd

Good question. And I'm sure you noticed that those "pap smears" was on late night Brit-watch stakeout at the entrance to The Summit, the gated community where Brit's Beverly Hills house is located on Summit Circle. They was there to ambush Britney but caught the rat picking up the kids instead.

Karri

My heart really hurts for Britney...I'm embarrassed for her. But, my heart hurts more for her kids! I'm a licensed social worker, and you couldn't pay me enough to ride along in a car with Britney! I believe the court monitor has stated that there isn't any real evidence of abuse on Britney's behalf towards her children, however, her behavior on tape and reports in the media consistently demonstrate her failure to provide proper care and control to her children, enough to warrant intense child protection and intervention in most states. When will the judge finally make a decision that protects these children? How much 'evidence' does he need?

Amy Silverman

I really don't know,so I'm asking-Why does she go to the Four Seasons everyday? Do they go in and eat? Why does she go there when her house is nearby? I don't understand why she is there everyday? Anyone know?

jen jen

did anybody else notice the big ole dent in the driver side front corner? She just got that car... DING dang yall...LOL

BC

This car is her older one. I think this has been stated about 100 times already. This is the 4 seater. Her new car only has 2 seats. Before jumping to conclusions, know your facts....

CorkiDeCat

Hopefully she will run over a tmz pap's face and I will vote "justifiable homicide"!

Linda

She is ridiculous - she makes $700,000 a MONTH she should just hire a freaking driver!!!

Steve

Gosh leave her alone ,She only wears sunglasses at night so she wont be recognize as a total idiot OOPS to late

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6