Paris Draws the Big Dough!

11/16/2007 6:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton A cool $35,000!

The opportunity to party with the fabulous heiress for a night at LAX nightclub and at her new restaurant "Company" at the Luxor was on the auction block to benefit the Nevada Cancer Institute. Paris herself, just back from Tokyo and Korea, flew in for the event, where she arrived with showman Jeff Beacher and LAX owner Steve Davidovich (pictured). After bidding as fierce as Paris' outfit, the winning bidder forked over a whopping $35,000 to party with the globetrotting heiress!

Two losing bidders then approached Paris at her table, asking: If they matched the $35,000 bid, would her magnificence spend an evening partying with them too? Hilton, in her new humanitarian goddess stance, immediately accepted -- quietly raising a whopping $105,000 to the delight of event organizers. Paris lost her grandmother to cancer.

COMMENTS

Nikki

I agree with number #12 , That #8 (the Warden) what a mean spirtited JERK. Why don't you post your picture for us? I bet you anything that you are ugly!! Ugly face to go with your ugly heart.

Joe

Wow, she definitely brings out big money!!!

who dat

Letterman had the hilton rerun on a few nights ago. Dave exposed paris for the true idiot she is. Not smart or funny and zero wit. She was trying to hock her lousy perfume in the crappy bottle. Even dave made fun of that. All he wanted to talk about was anything prison related. It speaks a sad state that paris has any sort of career.

martinezvk

Ha ha! How fake Paris is!!! All she wants is to get a good image (good luck with that) so she can blow it againt he next night, partying... Stop the TOTAL fakeness, Paris... We all know you're fake... don't even try and convince us that you are not!!!

Lori

Miss Paris would have to pay me to hang with her!

Daphne

It's so good of Paris to something for others with cancer.

This guy Davidovitch is a HOTTIE.
I'd pay to hang with him unless he is a Faahhhhgggg.

Daphne

Paris is beautiful inside and out. I just love her!

Daphne

Funny, I never paid much attention to what Paris was doing until she this summer.

Then I started feeling very sympatico toward her.

Looks like she is really coming through and doing good for the less fortunate.

So maybe bashers ought to quit bashing and see what they themselves can do in the line of charity works.
Lord knows there is always a need.

oppulance

i partied with her on the goldcoast, nothing special she racked a huge bill up for my friends bar account at a club called mybar to pay!! definatley not one of the best nights out!!

Kizzy

Is it wrong for me to hope they "date rape" her? Oh wait.........I forget, this is PARIS, she probably already did them that night.

MJ

Good for her!

I've not been a Paris fan but I am encouraged to see her fulfilling her pledge to do more charity. You mustn't knock the results; 105K isn't chump change. Maybe it will save a life. Give her credit.

Who Cares

She is a whore for attention and not even serious about the cause.

Rich

I thought the going rate was $300/Hr. to date Sluts and Skanks with huge egos. It never ceases to amaze me what the Brainwashed American Public deems newsworthy.

ya

this is to THE WARDEN ....i have lost my father to pancreatic cancer and other family members to cervical cancer & breast cancer...this cause is very important and could help find a cure and save lives....you should try to inform yourself and hopefully you never have to go through the pain of watching someone suffer.....ya

Nutage

I'd pay 35k if it included making another sex tape...

Nutage.com