Travolta's Hetero

Man-on-Man Kiss

11/16/2007 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heterosexual A-list Scientologist smoocher John Travolta was up to his old tricks again -- this time greeting Kirk Douglas with a wet, non-sexual, man-on-man kiss! Face/Off!

Man-on-Man Kiss
After Kirk, 90, presented John with an award at the Santa Barbara Film Festival on Thursday, they did what any two, average, straight, red-blooded American men would do -- they locked lips! Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!

Last year, the 53-year-old "Hairspray" diva was snapped kissing his male nanny on the lips, which a rep for the star reportedly said was "customary" for John to do with all of his close male and female friends -- including his wife, Kelly Preston!

eva Levy

um........how exactly did he get all his male friedns to agree to this?........that's gross........i'm a girl, a very touchy feely girly girl, and if even one of my close friends tried to kiss me on the lips they'd be eating my fist.

Amy Silverman

Are all $cientologists gay men in hiding? I mean Tommie Cruisy on Johnny T????

Gay people are confused

God made two different sexes for a reason. People who chose to go against gods reasons are simply confused. The image gay men put in my head are just as sick and disturbing as a 40 year old having sex with a kid. If you people don't mind gays then I'd find it hard to believe you think a 40 year old having sex with a kid is bad. Being gay or being 40 and having sex with a 12 year old, either one, both images are equally disturbing to picture in my head. If I were god, I'd be pissed that my creation is malfunctioning and not operating the way I built it to operate. God should have made us all the same sex that is capable of reproducing if god wanted sick and confused freaks of nature to exist.

LIZBETH ANDREWS

I DO NOT FIND THIS UNUSUAL AT ALL I HAVE AN UNCLE THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LIP TO LIP SMOOCHER MALE OR FEMALE AND HE AND MY AUNT RAISED 4 BOYS. I THINK IT IS A MAN TRULY IN TOUCH WITH HIS FEMMINE SIDE (MY UNCLE WAS RAISED WITH 7 SISTERS) SEXUALLY SECURE ABOUT HIS OWN SEXUALITY. HOMO ? NO! A GRACIOUS GENEROUS LOVING HUMAN BEING? MOST DEFINITLY!

CharDenae

I am lucky enough to come from a very loving family. We kiss on the mouth -- always have!
I grew up that way and never thought anything was weird about it.
My aunts, uncles, cousins, close friends, we all greet and say good-bye with a kiss and hug. My husband thought it was "different" when we met, but now my husband and his family don't think twice about it.
From what I've read, John Travolta is a well-loved man and is very affectionate.
Besides, if he was gay, I'd still love him as an entertainer any way.

Trudy Jackson

Oh, please, we have known for a long time that Johhy is bisexual. So what?

LINDA

WHAT IS WRONG WITH A MAN KISSING A MAN ....GEEZ PEOPLE GET OVER YOURSELVES ....OH BUT WHEN YOU MACHO MEN WATCH MOVIES WITH BIG MAFIA MEN KISSING THERE LOVED ONES ON THE MOUTH BE IT FEMALE OR MALE THATS OK RIGHT!!! WELL SURE THATS THE MOB.....NO THAT IS HONEST LOVING MEN THAT AREN'T AFRAID TO SHOW LOVE AND RESPECT WERE IT IS DESERVED !!! OHHH BOY IS IT DESERVED THERE!!! THAT IS ONE OF HOLLYWOODS OLDEST DEAREST LIVING ICONS.....WHAT GREATER ACTOR WAS THERE...HE WAS AND IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP 10 GREATEST EVER!!!! YOU GO JOHN DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR TRUE FEELINGS FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING ...AND JUST THINK IF THEY PICK ON YOU THEY WILL LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!! (LOL) GOD BLESS YOU JOHN!!

TIME TO WIPE OUT THE ELITE

john likes to bend over and be slammed by sausages

gisele

Cute....... John you can get out of the closet now you and Tom!! you think ? Nothing wrong being gay but you and TOMCAT. Tell TELL

ruby

Please. This is the twenty-first century. Wake up and smell the roses... What's the difference if he is gay or not? It's time for America to grow up.
Anyway, I saw Kirk kissing his son, Michael on his mouth at the Academy Awards ceremony. Kirk must really love John like a son.

gisele

We where in a loving relationship with my parents and hug and kiss , but John has gone over board really. He has done some stranget acts of conduct before which some dont know about. I say he is gay and strange. very strange. Stop drinking the koolaid you people he is closet wierdo.

woo hoo

awww.. what ever happened to good old fashion "fun" for the parody. geeze, the world is too "righteous".. Laugh, people, laugh. It's good for your health..

bull

Gee, you think if john were to go queer he'ld pick somebody more attractive. YUCK!

Brian

I thought it was common knowledge he was gay.

BettyBoopLA

Tom Cruise and John Travolta are both gay. That is just plain fact and EVERYONE in the Film Industry KNOWS IT. EVERYONE. No big deal. It's just really not cool to have those poor wives who suffer it. I guess the money and all that is worth it. I would never do it, marry a gay man to be his beard. But what the hell. I am sure Kelly Preston is laughing her ass off with all the gazillions of dollars and getting to have sex with whomever she wants. I was good friends with her and in her acting class at USC...Not the biggest talent. Good for her for having a life with John, whatever that life is. I just think it's awful to have to go through life pretending to be something you're not. Guess that's called being an ACTOR. He and Tom are ACTING Hetero. Period.