Akon and Ludacris:

Hello and Dubai!

11/17/2007 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What in the hell?! Akon and Ludacris have so much dough, their camels have steering wheels! Move! Get out the way!

1116_ludacris_akon_fm-1
The two hip-hop stars are just outside of Dubai for their first Middle East performance which launches MTV Arabia. Do those rims spin?

robinn

1ST BITCHES!!!!!

Lenn K.

Call their women ho's and see if you don't get your heads cut off.

cuteone

Akon is a nice man! I have ever met him on talk show! It seems he is single now! His personals ad was found on wealthy men personals site called Wealthy Romance .com last week. Good luck to his search!

kim kim

noobs of TMZ ..... it'snot steering wheel cos it doesn't steer, spin or move, it's part of the camel saddle for rider to hold on to.

Nutage

Thanks for clarifying that #3. I was like, "camels have steering wheels?"

-_-

wasted days and wasted nights

"MTV Arabia" hit me upside the head like an oxymoron. But I do dig that steering wheel on the camel, kinda reminds me of the one I had on my Sting-Ray back in the '60s.

Matt Damon

Nice to see a Brother in the Homeland!! Die you White Bastar#s

Dog is a racist mutt!

Wow, kim kim, you are in the lead already for idiot of the day! How would we have ever known that camels aren't mechanically operated in the same way cars are? Oooooh, and your obvious expertise with the current vernacular of 'noob' also screams of your superior intelligence! Congrats! You should run for President!

anniem45

# 8 NOW NOW,,,,,YOUR COMMENTS ARE RACIST, AND I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU WOULD REPRESENT THE BLACK RACE IN YOUR COMMENT, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOG, AND YOU ALL DIDN'T LIKE IT.............SO THATS LIKE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK, ISN'T IT. YOU RACIST PIG.................................AND BY THE WAY THEY LOOK SO STUPID SITTING THERE AND FOLDING THEIR ARMS AND TILTING THEIR HEADS, CAN'T THEY JUST BE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE, AND NOT TRY TO LOOK LIKE A BAD ASS, BECAUSE THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THEY COULD DEFEND THEMSELVES WITHOUT GUNS OR A POSSE........................

DaveRog

Let's see Akon grind an underage girl onstage in Dubai...oh this is gonna be good.

How can they possibly censor Ludacris enough to be in the Middle East, every other word out of his mouth is offensive (even to Westerners).

Things like this really ARE why the terrorists hate us. This hiphop culture has no business in the Middle East, even in Dubai.

And if they are going to do it anyway, couldn't they find two attractive guys instead of these two ugs.

wasted days and wasted nights

Captain Obvious, THANKS, that was a good post, lol. I am usually up on the urban slang, being that I serve as the controller for a non-profit with a center that serves a racially diverse group of young men in the District of Columbia, but 'noob' has gotten past me. I guess I'll have to try harder to be pretty fly for a white guy. And OldBlackMan, sir, while I respect everyone's right to freedom of speech and would be among the last to call for any sort of censorship on this board, I always experience a disturbance in the force when I see opinions such as the one posted by blabblabla, especially here at TMZ where we are all, supposedly, just havin' fun with pop culture and tossin' our comments into the guitar case at the foot of the busker on the sidewalk outside the train station. I could go on but I just wanted to say that not all of us white folk are cheerin' such comments rambled from the dial-ups on double-wides with mags painted on the sides. And re the poses struck by Akon and Ludi in the pic, they make sense if you figure that instead of rappin' "crusin' down the street in my Six-Four," they are sayin' "crusin' on the sands on my camel"...

Dog is a racist mutt!

'Wasted' nice Easy E reference! If you haven't already done it, check out 'Urban Dictionary' online. I have it as a widgit already and it is on Google's search engine as a search option. AWESOME site for keeping up on new terms- they have everything and I mean Everything! Peace!

I know

Horrible

these two TOGETHER, yeah show the Middle Easterns HOW TRASHY WE CAN BE.

Do they even have direct contact with Black People on a daily basis?

Now we have these TWO IDIOTS, going over there to cement stereotypes in thier heads.

Don't worry this will end. WE MUST START MAKING FUN OF THESE GUYS

alan brickman

I guess they're not too down with gay rights in that country....

alan brickman

Of course they're welcome in Dubai ..... they hate gays there too.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments