Rosie's Eagle-Eyed View

11/17/2007 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'DonnellIf you have ever wanted to see Rosie O'Donnell attacked by an eagle, instead of clucking hens, this video might be the closest you'll ever get.

Here's another pecker she's not into.

babyface

I love the last line too. I personally think Rosie needs mental help. I think most people do. Anyone that has a mind that hasn't been burned up by drugs of some kind, that is. This means alcohol as the drug also. We forget that alcohol destroys brain cells also. I will give Rosie this, it has made her think she is okay. It has given her a bank account most only dreams of. Trade places with her.Not me. I prefer to have dignity. I also want to think rationally most of the time. I think Rosie should move to the places where she thinks our troops are doing so much harm. Maybe she would get into the real world. I know her lifestyle would change instantly. They don't allow that life at all. Perhaps this might be the way for her to get the wake up call she needs. You think? TMZ. great

I Agree........

What is wrong with her??? Probably scared the Eagle to death! To bad it didn't peck her eyes out!!!! Only an idiot would do something like that.

Wicked

26 poser Caroljane
you aren't me nor will you ever be.
you are the alcoholic JulieJill that Rosie speaks of
stop drinking
get help
you have no life
same same same
sad sad sad

Glisten Garbor

Rosie O'Donnell equals big heart and no mind..

just wondering

....I miss the Rosie O'Donnell Show...she was great on it.

Wicked

#29 open minded

I don't know why you are referring to me. No offense, but maybe you need to re-read my post or take a reading comphrension class or two.

I know what Rosie supports and it's not the war. It's our troops and all the innocent being senselessly slaughtered.

LT Dan

Denmore Man, you shouldn't have even gone there. The last thing that our movement needs is some hot head running their uneducated mouth and accosting the people of Japan, not the "japs" as you so ignorantly called them.
Also, Ms Panettiere was not officially cleared to participate in our protest. Her presence only fueled an already tense situation, the fishermen think that blond women at sea are a very bad omen. Not to mention her behavior which would have had her arrested in the US.
So, next time that you want to spout any crap, check your facts first so you don't come across as a complete ass. Its people like you that ruin it for us and the people who are trying to do some good like Rosie. BTW, a coozie is a dolphin uterus, geeze.

Wicked

Oh and like I said...I can't do this all day. Have stuff to do.

Anything after this post, posted as Caroljane...is not me.

Have at it JulieJill. I wish you had ONE friend to do something with, other than having to post on this site ALL.DAY.LONG.

Bye for the day.

Glisten Garbor

HEY TO THE FAKE CAROL JANE! WHAT THE HELL IS A COOZIE????

windy

it was a republican eagle.

Insert comical name here

How ironic that she appears to hate the American eagle and the American eagle appears to hate her in return.

LT Dan

Caroljane, you just run along now and let the grownups talk.
I'm quite sure you have important things to do today like sip on your gin and tonic and manipulate the stock market. Maybe later you can invest in pork bellies and increase your already inflated fortune.
My, my, what a wicked web we weave, when we practice to deceive. You poor lost soul.

Tara Tennent

#36 "Blonde women at sea are a bad omen?..Let me tell you what is a bad omen.., ignorant asian fishermen slaughtering dolphins!! Have you idiots at greenpeace ever saved anything???? I see that the canadians are still murdering Harp Seals!! Do tell what exactly is your purpose!!?? A lot of dialogue and no action"???

Gassy Jockey

#24 Demore Dinelli: On the contrary, Rosie was in Japan with Hayden Planetarium trying to stop the slaughter of dolphins. They tried to get her on a jetski, but it kept stalling or sinking into the mud. They tried to build a larger craft for her, using several jetskis, but it ended up being as big as Kevin Costner's vessel in "Waterworld," so they stopped.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Confused. Thought she was pork...