Rosie's Eagle-Eyed View

11/17/2007 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'DonnellIf you have ever wanted to see Rosie O'Donnell attacked by an eagle, instead of clucking hens, this video might be the closest you'll ever get.

Here's another pecker she's not into.

Kelli

Alexa, all we can do is pray our troops come home and we're safe. Ignore the hate.

Kelli

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.
May your turkeys be juicy.

beefcake

I wish the bird would have pecked her face out. I would have paid money to see that. I think she is a disgrace to all women. She makes me and everyone I know sick.

ic

EVERYTIME YOU WRITE ABOUT HER IT PISSES ME OFF...ITS LIKE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT SO YOU GO FIND ROSIE TO PERSECUTE...I LOVE ROSIE AND I AM A 73 YR OLD STRAIGHT GRANDMOTHER....LEAVE HER ALONE AND FIND SOME ONE ELSE TO SCREW AROUND WITH ....SHE IS A WONDERFUL WOMAN WITH A FINE FAMILY AND WE LOVE HER HERE IN MIAMI....SO PISS OFF

Waycool

Everytime you write about Rosie it makes me laugh. With all the storys that are out there, she's lucky you write about her. I hate Rosie and I am a 73 year old grandfather. Don't stop screwing with her, there is no one else more disgusting. She is a horrible woman with no family values and we don't like her in Miami........so rock on!

Erica

ROFLOL - Way to go Eagle!!! Keep on pecking at that nasty mouthed hideous beast. pretend she is just a big fat field rat and rip her apart. Smart animal.

Erica

Geez I hope the Eagle is ok..... Hopefully it won't get worms or rabies from the Rabid Rosie O

Charles Almon

JUDGING BT THE LIGHT REFLECTORS

IN THE BACKGROUND ROSIE'S OBVIOUSLY

DOING A SHOOT OF SOME KIND.

WHAT'S THE BIG WHOOP AND WHY ARE

OTHER LISTERS TO RETARDED TO SEE THAT?

moveover

I don't think it's a matter of her not being into peckers as much as she just gave up on the chance of ever actually seeing one close up!

Gassy Jockey

I know a grip on that shoot. He said that, just after they wrapped, Ms. O'Donnell grabbed the hooded eagle from its handler and flung it against a trailer. She put the limp bird into the trunk of her Audi A6, saying she was going to roast it on Thanksgiving. (I understand she eats a lot.)

JJ

WILD KINGDOM...A FAT PIG AND AN EAGLE

FlBiker

Rosie has become an object of pity. Too many years of alcoholism and untreated mental illness has taken its toll. She used to be an interseting voice of dissention. Now she is the punch line of jokes.

Patty

TO: #78.

You are OLD ENOUGH to know better. Didn't your parents RAISE you better?

Sam

First off, I always get a kick out of posters who write directly to the Celbrity, like they actually take the time to read what people are writing. I've also said this once, and i'll say it again, if your such a fan, and love them so much, than take the time, and make it a point to meet them. Heck! Here is another easy one, write them a letter and see what's up. Rarely do they ever even acknowledge your existance. All I know is I love reading what stupid things Celebs are up to, and what people are saying when they post on TMZ. My opinions are my opinions, so it's stupid when a person cries like a baby and says they are offended. Live in a box if you don't want people to talk about you, that's the price celebs pay when they are fake with their fans.

Wasabi Pea

Rosie got what she deserved. TMZ, your last line was perfect.