Britney to Miley Cyrus: Gimme More Turkey!

11/18/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Popwreck Britney Spears was at Petco yesterday, when a reporter asked her if she will be dining at Miley Cyrus' house for Thanksgiving, and Britney said yes. For the love of Hannah Montana!

Earlier this week, In Touch reported that Billy Ray Cyrus invited Britz to dinner with the Cyrus family, saying, "We love her. We would love to be there for you and we care about you." He also stated that Miley is "a big fan" of Brit's and "wants to reach out" to her.

Even though Britney confirmed she would attend their Thanksgiving dinner, considering her track record, Miley might want to go ahead and start passing the yams without her.

ReneeNW

Although I would never begrude Ms. Spears a turkey dinner, I have to wonder where Billy Ray Cyrus' head is at. I would never invite the popwreck in my house if I had a 14-year-old daughter. What is the purpose? Oh yeah, that's right. Billy Ray is not a parent. He basically said so during an interview (on Glenn Beck?) not too long ago. He does not discipline his daughter. He only wants to be her friend. WTH? I assume she has plenty of friends. How many fathers does she have? Miley's mom, he stated, was the one who disciplines her. She needs to wake her husband up and make him start parenting. What is wrong with a middle-aged man who wants to be "friends" with his teenage daughter? Creepy. Ms. Cyrus, since you are the only "parent", now is the time to put your foot down and discipline your husband.

Britney, have Thanksgiving with your family--it is where you belong.

The Simple Facts

Hey, everyone needs the proverbial substance-abusing, dysfunctional drama queen at the holiday table! Twitney is acting as a pseudo relative for that role, & will no doubt fill it beyond expectation.

Easy to picture her going into hysterics, over the problems she is most responsible for causing - receiving the pity from some guests this attention whore constantly seeks; while making others squirm & feel uncomfortable. Upshot: she'll ruin the occasion, much as she ruins everything within her reach. I'd lay odds Twit will disappear into the bathroom several times, for a lil sumpin sumpin.

I concur 100%, with the posters stating pappy shouldn't let his daughter anywhere near that unstable, obscene piece of garbage.

CHRIS

LOCK THE DOORS AND BOLT THE WINDOWS..........BRITNEYS COMMIN FOR THANKSGIVING

huh?

I'd love to go to Miley's house and eat her yams!

The Simple Facts

HIDE THE MENFOLK AND FOOD. BUTTNEY'S A-COMIN' AND SHE MIGHTY HUNGRY. "I WANT TACO AND TO FLASH TACO. ME ATTENTION GETTIN' WHORE". LOLOL!!!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Jagshemash! My name Boracho. I like sex. Britny like sexytime to. I
here Britney #2 prostitute in all of U.s. Of A. I read on her profile
on prostitutemillionaire.com she want man to make sexy time love
explosion on stomach. Yoo leeve credt car info and yoo have free sexy
time her. Yoo trus me. I nice guy. Happy times!

Blah blah blah

I hope the kid don't get her hopes up too high. But it was a good gesture.

rudewaitress

well kev #42, at least you tried. maybe she'll still turn up with a pumpkin pie in hand. but don't expect any cool whip!!!!!!

DingDong DingDong

My gosh Billy Ray, have you lost your mind.

Keep your daughter away from that train wreck.

What on earth can you be thinking?

Mama Says

Nice to know she still has at least one friend left in the world. What a sad girl.

Anne

Photos on Another Site of her and poor dog coming out of pet store; she's working on a world-class beer gut....taco gut? Starbucks gut?

fedupwithbritney

BRITNEY IS SPENDING $16 THOUSAND A MONTH FOR CLOTHES AND STILL DOESN'T HAVE ANY PANTIES!!!???!!@! ENOUGH OF THE STUPID BITCH ALREADY!!! SHE'S GONNA END UP KILLING HER KIDS AND HERSELF WITH HER LOONEY DRIVING. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TAKE HER LICENSE AWAY. SHE'S REPULSIVE.== EVERY DAY IT'S SOMETHING ELSE OUTRAGIOUS. BILLY RAY CYRUS IS NUTS IF HE'S LETTING HIS DAUGHTER SPEND TIME WITH A SELF-DESTRUCTIVE LOOSER LIKE BRITNEY.

pam

thats great the billy and miley want to try to help her, cuz he's trying to make sure miley grows up with morals and disipline. hopefully if she does go they open her eyes about her attitude and gets brought back to reality. but i look for her to be a no show

DIANE T

Will Britney give thanks that Kevin will have full custody and she won;t have to be bothered anymore by her two mistakes? Par-ty time, Brit?

Debra R. Williams

The point is I wrote Brittanny a letter. Just wanting to talk to her.And you would not send it..Iam very proud of you Brittany.I hope you have a good Thankgiving.Take care..Hope to hear from you.Posted at 10:21 PM on November 18 by Debra R. Williams

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments