Kanye Breaks Down On Stage

11/18/2007 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West broke into tears last night while attempting to perform the song "Hey Mama" at a concert in Paris.

In a video posted on YouTube today, Kanye can be seen holding his hands over his face and just standing in the middle of the stage as the band began to play the song. Eventually a few band members came to console him. The crowd can be heard chanting his name over and over again.

West left the stage, but eventually returned to perform the song "Stronger" with the audience yelling out their support. He is expected to return to the U.S. for his mother's funeral, taking place on Tuesday in Oklahoma City.

kim suck

who is this man?? and what happened to his mom?

kim suck

was he on the Murry Povich show "Who Baby Daddy Is?" 6 years ago?

Amalgamutt

I've never been able to stand Kanye, due to his massive egocentricity, but I do feel for him and I wouldn't wish, what happened to him on anyone. If anything it shows me he has a heart and that heart has been broken. I can't believe he's already back performing, but as we see, it's too soon. Like I said before I do not like his personality or ego, but I hope he finds meaning in his mothers passing and works through this.

For anyone mocking and making fun of him, you show yourselves to be worthless individuals. I don't care for his antics, but I also don't find satisfaction when someone's mother dies a senseless death, regardless on if I like the person or not. Be human, have empathy, and realize karma is a bitch.

ivana jerchough

Self-indulgence dramatic stunt !!!

jack Shite

awwwww .......poor baby....anything to sell records...crying on stage.

awwwwww...Who gives a flying f***k??

Why doesn't he blame it on Mtv.

Joanie loves Chachi's explosive diarrhea

I wonder if his black doctor got in Med School under affirmative action? LOL.

kim suck

she should have came to me! i would have operated on her for 2 chickens!

Aurel

WE LOVE YOU KANYE!!! Hearts and prayers go out to you and your family.

james

you guys are "A** HOLES BIG TIME" at tmz and I hope you don't have to go thought some thing like this. Well maybe if you did you might respect others. you f**k heads.

just wondering

...digweed, not that u care, but we all deal with grieving in different ways, I wouldn't at all be surprised that he is in the BIG STAGE of DENIAL and fighting with himself to go on stage which is clearly his HOME!!!...and we all break down in r home, that is where we feel comfort....hopefully as u mature u will develope compassion in life so when ur time comes to grive u can handle it, with that said u r entitled to ur opinion , but i wanted u to read my opinion of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holly larsen

What the heck is Kanye doind performing a concert at this point in his life??? Doesn't he realized after all that's happened lately, the superficial money making crap doesn't matter? Go home and be with your family dumb a.

Cartman

Boo hoo, gangsta thug cries for his mommy.

Negative street cred, yo nizzle.

just wondering

....#129 Amalgamutt....well put .

kim suck

he did this for the money -crocodile tears!! he be living large from now on -- does he know his pappy?

katie

THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSTED.