Wacky Colin Farrell Chick Arrested for Prostitution

11/19/2007 9:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Desserae BradfordShe's off the hook! Dessarae Bradford was arrested in Hollywood on prostitution charges on Saturday. Who? Surely you recall the loopy dame who wrote a book about Colin Farrell called "Colin Farrell: Dark Twisted Puppy."

Miss D has declared in a statement that she's "innosent of all charges" (sic) and that she feels "absolutely violated and tramatised." (sic). She claims that she was merely walking near Sunset Blvd. at 11:30 PM, when a guy in a jeep pulled over to chat her up -- for 20 minutes -- after which he arrested her for prostitution. LAPD hauled the 32-year-old down to the Hollywood station.

Now Miss Bradford says she's going to sue LAPD.

DIANE T

Ha Ha! Poster girl for the "Kids stay in school" campaign.

FIGHT

Obviously TMZ hasn't yet weeded out the ignorant, racist remarks. Black people make up a very small percentage of the poulation, and prostitutes make up a much larger percent of the population. Do the math.

becky thinks so

yall bee nice. this gurl rote a book. she mus bee smart or sumthing. i wesh i culd rite a book. then i culd bee on tmz and peeple wud talk abowt mee.

dessarae bradford

HOOKER CHARGES - PRESS STATEMENT

URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE REALEASE: FULL PRESS STATEMENT ABOUT CHARGES

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT SOME IN THE MEDIA ALREADY KNOW AND I AM SURE WAITING TO PROUNCE ON MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION, I AM ALERTING THE MEDIA TO THE REAL FACTS BEHIND MY ARREST THAT HAPPEND WED NIGHT ON SUNSET BLVD HOLLYWOOD.

I AM INNOSENT OF ALL CHARGES AND HAVE ALREADY FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE ARRESTING OFFICER PO COTTIE AND AM FULLY GOING TO FIGHT TO CLEAR MY NAME, AND I AM THIS WEEK AFTER CONSULTING WITH A LAWYER GOING TO FILE A $20 MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT AGAINST PO COTTIE AND THE LAPD (LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT) FOR AMONG OTHER THINGS SEXISM, AGEISM, RACISM, CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS, PROFILING, ENTRAPMENT, SLANDER, LIBEL, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND MUCH MORE.

I feel absolutely VIOLATED and TRAMATISED.

My civil rights were violated in one of the worst ways possible I was falsely ARRESTED FOR PROSTITUION.

It breaks my heart to even type the words down. Now I know myself and the media have had our bouts in the passed about the Alec Baldwin book issue, and me suing Colin Farrell for harrassment, but this issue is very serious and is not childs play to me and I need you in the media to investigate this matter fairly and fully and to expose the LAPD as well as po Cottie for their wrong doing.

THE FACTS:

On Wed night 11/14/07 at about 11:30pm. I left my apartment to go to the Standard lounge/resturant on Sunset being that it's only a few blocks from my house I decided to walk. I had on jeans, my leather trent coat, and a button down shirt. Bursting with energy and happy to be treating myself to a night out, because I had just gotten over a cold I was ready to have fun.

I walked Orange Ave down to Sunset blvd. and walked up Sunset to Labrea ave one block over to get cigs from the 7 eleven, the whole time I was talking on my cell to my good friend former WWE wreastler Jack Armstrong telling him about my plans of fun for the night . After leaving the store I hadn't even walked two feet before a guy drove up to me called to me very friendly and chipper, stealing my attention enough to were he interrupted me from my convo with my friend Jack. He called me over to his jeep, and being the soical animal that I am, I went over figuring he was just some guy looking for where the party spots are (which is common on sunset espeically around clubbing time), or maybe he wanted to see if he could get my number, because that happends to me alot, guys are always flirting with me.

I walked up to his car while still holding my cell phone to my ear and he asked me how I was I told him bursting with excitement that I was on my way to the Standard and that I had been so bored that I going to treat myself to a night out.

At the end of it all, after about 20 mins (esti) of talking with me he arrest me for PROSTIUTION. I HAVE A MUG SHOT AND EVERYTHING.

I was livid I am sure after the first 10 mins of talking to me he probably realized that i wasn't talking or behaving like a hooker, but he kept cutting me off from talking about me and regular things and kept bring up hotter topics, he wanted to make me fit into the little box he obviously had already put me in in his mind.

I did nothing wrong and I was completely entraped, profiled and humiliated by him and the LAPD.

If this police officer was out looking for hookers then he had no business in my face calling me over to his car or chatting me up. He took one look at me being a young black cute girl coming out the 7 elven and thought HOOKER. He had no probable cause to even talk to me and even after talking to me and I told him my plans for the Standard he couldn't except that, he kept twisting and turning the convo over to what he wanted to talk about because he couldn't except that I really was just some cute young black chick that lives in that neighborhood and on sunset going to the Standard.

After I got out on my own recognence the next day I felt like I had been through a nightmare, and then the following day I drew up a complaint against police officer Cottie with his boss and requested that internal affairs get involve, because obviously Cottie's judgement is way off and he's walking around in the field with a badge and a gun.

And also the LAPD knows that I am filing a civil suit against them as well. And when I was under arrest that night I told Cottie that I was going to sue and he said "go ahead it's not like I haven't been sued before" right in the police station.

There are the facts right from the horses mouth.

Please investagate this and don't take this lightly I SEEK JUSTICE.

CIAO!

DESSARAE

Mary Worth

I was traumatized, when I learned she wrote a book!

Seriously, I can't tell you many typos, and misinformation I've seen in books about show business. Even by people who have written autobiographies.

Courtney

To comment #6, Ronbo,
And I pose the question, "What color is Colin Farrell?" Need I say more?????It's 2007 dude, catch up!!!!!!!!

He's Boring now

#27

You will get your day in court to dispute the charges. You havent been found guilty of anything.

I'm sure TMZ will keep us posted on the proceedings.

Hopefully you didnt leave anything out of your innocent conversation with this Officer. Like the mere mention, even if kidding, in replying to a flirting comment something to the effect "well darling it will take more than good looks to have me come with you"...that or something like that is an implied exchange for sex for money.

You sure you didnt leave anything like that out of your "20 minute conversation"? Think hard now, even if just a passing comment. If you didnt, than sue...if you did, than good luck in criminal court.

Isnt it common knowledge that young women walking over to cars on the street is not a wise thing to do? Even if your intentions were just for clubbing? On the surface it sounds simply dangerous.

P-Type

I bet this piece was a real loner- stll is- HUCK!!!!!

andrew06

Isnt she going with k-fed?

Paulie

People this is NOT Nicole Narain (former Playboy bunny and Colin Farrell's sextape partner now allegedly dating KFed)... this is Dessrae something or another. The woman who claims she gave it to Alec Balwin in the rear door and filed a harassment lawsuit against Colin Farrell LMAOOO @ that one. She's unstable to say the least.

Paulie

Danny - the woman Colin had a baby with Kim Bordenave, made a sextape with Nicole Narain...just a info for ya

Paulie

oops I meant a bit of info LOL

Semper Fi

You can find alot better in Mexico for 50 cents.

bill

"I was raped and simmonized" , Tayanna Brawley

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Sing it to the choir sister.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments