Britney -- Ashamed of Her Own Face?!

11/20/2007 10:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brit stopped for a fill-up yesterday -- no, not for Provigil and collagen -- gas. And Brit did a bizarre thing -- she hid her face from paparazzi! Unbeweaveable!

Spears went deep undercover at a 76 gas station last night, as paps begged for Britney to remove the sweater covering her daily-snapped mug. Brit wouldn't budge though, and even tried to drive off with her face still covered. All feet remained intact.

One thing's for sure -- her new car is as big a gas guzzler as the last one!

Pebbles

To: Equal Opportunity Offender

Please shut up.

You sound like a moron.

Love,
Pebbles

SuziON

Ashamed???? She's not ashamed..... she's sick of you and doesn't want you people gawk'in at her and snapping pictures at her. She's getting gas for God sake.. what's to see here anyway?? I used to like you TMZ, I don't watch your show anymore, you used to be a reliable source but now look at your storys.. Seriously!!
And F burkas too, that was lame! She's not allowed to go get gas?? come on, she's got every right to get gas.

huh, missing some documents

Just an attempt to look responsible and caring like her attorney is now saying. Yea, real responsible driving with a sweater on your face! What does ths girl do, drive around her driveway to burn up all that gas? She doesn't have any real place to go anyway!

Tangie

The reason gas is so high, is because of idiots like her using so much. It would be a waste of time to ask her to think about her kids future on this planet. I love to bash her, it is so easy, but even I am sick of her. Any dignified or serious artist tries to keep their lives private. It doesn't look like she is gonna get any help, so I hope she crashes soon, just so she will go away. She has no inkling how the public perceives her. She doesn't want her kids, why she is going through the charade is known only to her. She is a certified nutcase.

Brit is a f*ck up

Hey Brit-Brit,
WHY NOT GET TINTED WINDOWS? DUH?

Pebbles

Britney is not FAT. Fat by Hollywood's standards maybe. My God people. I'd looooove to see what some of you look like...lol. At least she is pretty. She can always lose the weight that you renobs seem to think she has too much of. Unfortunately, when you're ugly.................you're ugly. What's worse? When you're ugly on the inside...like most of you who are ripping her apart with your comments.

Disturbed

STOP THE SPAMMERS TMZ!

Pebbles

To Spanky

*YAWN*

*rolling my eyes*

Are you for real? Ahh, the stupidity in this world.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Get over your arrogant little selves, I'm sure TMZ papz spend more than Britney any given week.

MisanthropicGirl

17. To: Equal Opportunity Offender

Please shut up.

You sound like a moron.

Love,
Pebbles

Posted at 9:13AM on Nov 20th 2007 by Bam Bam...(actually I'm Pebbles)

______________________

To: Pebbles

You sound like a moron by telling other people to shut up.
Besides, your first comment made you sound even more like a moron, so I wouldn't talk.

Thanks.
Love,
MisanthropicGirl

Tangie

Bam Bam--As a Britatard, I'm surprised you have the ability to operate a computer. That doesn't mean you can use it when moms not around. I'm sure your a fat a**, zit faced virgin. Go eat some more cheetos, and no, you're not fat either, right?

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I see TMZ is selling Britney shirts now, Ding Dang Ya'll. You are no better than Kevin leeching off Brintey. By the way tards Britney lifted the jacket before leaving, so many simpe minded Kevin groupies.

fame ho

Guess she got a whiff of her last few pics....and saw how DAMN ugly she is becoming....stop with the injections....go on a diet....and grow up....and can't someone else ...like your new driver go fill your car up..you .....idiot. Brit USED to be a cute girl, now she dresses like slob/slut , has NO CLASS, and her grooming habits are disgusting. Her face looks like a meth whore or crack head.....She has access to facials and the best skin products available on the planet. Stop tanning ...and take care of yourself....you are 26 years old...

Pebbles

Who is the little pansy that runs TMZ? The one always sipping his gay little sippy cup with his giant boner sized straw from 7-11 on the TMZ show? I thought only girls "sipped" from straws.

SuziON

To BamBam

Your one of the few who are making any sense