Britney -- Ashamed of Her Own Face?!

11/20/2007 10:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brit stopped for a fill-up yesterday -- no, not for Provigil and collagen -- gas. And Brit did a bizarre thing -- she hid her face from paparazzi! Unbeweaveable!

Spears went deep undercover at a 76 gas station last night, as paps begged for Britney to remove the sweater covering her daily-snapped mug. Brit wouldn't budge though, and even tried to drive off with her face still covered. All feet remained intact.

One thing's for sure -- her new car is as big a gas guzzler as the last one!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Stay the hell home for a change!!!

cochino

so in other words, there's no story here!

there hasn't been one and there wont be one until she runs over someone and kills them.

until then, wake up and face it! she is totally unnewsworthy.

find something or someone else to follow around.

ME

you need to GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!! You're living in Britney World LOL!

aSiF

Me - I'm living in Unfitney World? Right, but you quote People or US magazine! Next you'll be quoting TMZ.

ME

the only regurgitation around here is you. Verbal diarrhea!!

ME

Don't need to quote TMZ - just quoting the TRUTH!!

busby

haha, pebbles, you ARE suzi! you're using two different writing styles so you can pretend suzi is not you by saying you have two different writing styles!!!! How sad and pathetic that you have to sit in front of a computer and harass people on the internet because you have no friends...haha, you suck pebbles! you made up suzi just to make it look like someone agrees with you!!! bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! get a life, you L-O-S-E-R!!!!!

ME

Don't need to quote TMZ - I am quoting a reputable source!!

ME

RUSTY - THAT IS SO FUNNY - A GOOD LIKENESS!!!

ME

I notice Britney's "clone" flyhole is being quiet - truth hurts!!!

Inge

TMZ stop stalking Britney... Give her some room to breathe & drive... If she had a driver or someone get her gas you would call her a Diva!!! Give her a break. Go harrase that loser ex of hers!!!

rock I.Q

Tmz...you slam her for every expression on her face, turn it around , so the posts and you can Judge it to shreads. So what !! she is hiding and sheilding her face. " She is ashamed of her face!!!" OMG give it up. gee whiz, Maybe she fills up on gas, because she has to go places like drug testing , which may be far away from her home. Maybe she doesn't want to stay pent up in her home because she is depressed and used to going out all the time, now she cant . Many people go for long drives sometimes, do I agree with her going out ... No, if I were her Id entertain myself at home with friends, personal trainers, yoga instructors , parenting experts and savvy advisers all day. I would host movie nights and tubberware parties at my home if i got REAL bored. But, im not her and dont know the debth of what she feels. I know in my twenties, I went through a """ taking back control over my life period""" . Its normal, granted hers is magnified by the media and she is in desperate need of a strong older experiences mentor, but again we are not with her behind closed doors and do not know what she is feeling.... We all can sit here and Judge her and what she feels and who she is all we want, but we have no idea. I Do think the hiding from the media should be a constant and every effort she puts for in that area I will applaud. EVEN if it means just covering up her face... baby steps.. Im not making excuses for her, Im just simply reading into the pics and information I v been given...just like Y'all do everyday.

aSiF

Me - you're the keeper of the truth? Congrats! It must be a hell of a weight on your shoulders.

ME

Inge they are BOTH losers LOL!

Tangie

Bam Bam Suzi---People who write to themselve are weird.