Britney -- Ashamed of Her Own Face?!

11/20/2007 10:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brit stopped for a fill-up yesterday -- no, not for Provigil and collagen -- gas. And Brit did a bizarre thing -- she hid her face from paparazzi! Unbeweaveable!

Spears went deep undercover at a 76 gas station last night, as paps begged for Britney to remove the sweater covering her daily-snapped mug. Brit wouldn't budge though, and even tried to drive off with her face still covered. All feet remained intact.

One thing's for sure -- her new car is as big a gas guzzler as the last one!

aSiF

Me - you have a high level of self importance - huh? Good for you!

ME

Get Real - Somebody has to do it LOL!!!

Pebbles

People (JJ) who change their name and accuse others of talking in 3rd person are weird.

ME

94. Me - you have a high level of self importance - huh? Good for you!

IF YOU SAY SO LOL!

aSiF

Certainly I can't be the only one amazed with your insight!

ME

you're probably not the only one LOL!

acn

I am glade brit is finally covering up its like giving them the finger for all the crap they write about her especially TMZ is always making her look like a A** . Everyone screws up and I am glad she finally got someone to follow K Fed see how he likes his every move taken and used against him. But I agree Paparazzis need to com down they have caused many accidents . There is a time and a place for pictures give the girl a break.

acn

paparazzi suck!!!

aSiF

Well, then my job here is done! Hope we meet again! I'm sure it won't be long before Unfitney does or doesn't do something exciting so we can over analyse and judge!

SuziON

JJ ........get over it loser. How can you afford the internet when you don't have a job??
btw.... Britneys tune, Radar, rocks!! TMZ sucks and K-dead will soon be back at the bottom of the ponds like the bottom dweller he is.
May all paps find themselves as road-kill!!

Pebbles

I should really try to do some work. Better yet, I should really stop rubbing my balls and then sniffing my fingers. I have an addiction to fart smell. I like to lock myself in small spaces and fart then sniff sniff away.

Pebbles

To 101

OMG, that made me laugh out loud.

Brilliant!

Love,
Pebbles

Pebbles

Sorry, that was for 104..not 101.

Sing

Britney should be tied up in a sack along with Donnie and Marie Osmand and thrown in a ditch somewhere.

Dave the pig

Why is no one stressing that she makes amends with her family??

Sam Lufti and Alli Sims are sponges living off of her. They have no regard for her children and are encouraging this girl with her negligence and stupidity.

Make up with your family Britney! Redeem yourself and fight for your children! Be a mother to your beautiful children!!!!!!!!!!!