'Dancing' Stars

Predict Winner

11/20/2007 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The "Dancing with the Stars" finale is only a week away -- and TMZ caught up with a few of the rejects last night, giving their picks. Check out who Jane Seymour, Mark Cuban and dancer Tony Dovolani chose as the winners.

Also out on the town: former Mess USA Tara Conner, sign-happy Jason Alexander, a solo Ron Jeremy, attention whore Michael Lohan and Hilary Duff, who was in NYC with boyfriend Mike Comrie.

All this and more in today's "Get ready to rumba!" edition of Star Catcher.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Linda

I think Helio should win, but I really love Marie. She tries so hard. The show is suppose to be entertaining and Marie certainly entertains. However, the whole show would be better if the music matched the dances. One expects a certain kind of music for the Waltz. The rock sound is bizarre when played for the bullfighter and cape dance. Who decides (and why)on this music??

Gina

#12 I totally agree 100% with your whole comment.

Jeanie

I am so tired of the Osmonds. Sympathy only goes so far and they have milked it for all it is worth, a lot of people get divorced and have kids and loss family members but they don't display it like the Osmonds. I understand that that family was at odds with her till this dancing came up. Let the people that really do it for the love of it not the see how much they can get people to feel sorry for them. So sad that they are taking advantage of people.

Txmemaw

The whole state of Utah will be voting for Marie - at least all the Mormons. Mormons stick together.

Jennifer

Marie may not be the most technically perfect dancer but she is BY FAR the most entertaining and that's part of the dance so she definitely deserves to be there and will most likely (I HOPE) go on and WIN IT.

Why is Donny there? Dumb question - the brothers are there to support their sister. What's the difference between that and Jennie Garth's kid and husband there, or other dancer's families being there? I think it's awesome how close they are and that they give their full support to each other.

Donny if you do recall tried "Don" and no one got it so he's known for being Donny, someone I know will forever be Johnny not John.

As for will Donny do the show next year? Maybe. If you've paid attention to those in the audience they end up on the how. Last season Jennie Garth was there every night: this season? on the show. So watch who is in the audience that's where you find the people who will be in next years line up. So maybe he will - what's wrong with that? Lisa Rhinna did that and next year hubby Harry Hamlin was in it. it's how the stars go and show themselves and thus their interest in being on the show.
I only wish they'd have had the Osmond Brothers sing while the professionals dance but I think they didn't want to take any shine away from Marie's moment.

More people should embody their same beliefs, honesty, love and togetherness and the world will be a better place.

Jennifer

I am SURE Marie would not WANT your sympathy vote. On that subject - she did not ASK to pass out and have that become world wide news - she was embarassed as hell. Second yes people lose family members every day: She's on a show that's on the air and is a celebrity: of course they would cover that. In their faith, they bury their loved one and move on. And the crap about them being at odds? Where DO you get your info? Do you work for the Enquirer? They are one of the closest, most faithful, most supportive family in show biz if not one of the top OUT of show business-there was not any 'bad blood'

(BTW did Jane Seymour get the sympathy vote when her mom died? it was covered by the media as was her food poisoning - because she's a celebrity and because she was in a show currently on the air. Gimme a break.

BTW Jeanie - you're a jackass. None of the Osmond's, Marie in particular, are doing this for the sympathy vote because what exactly happened when they cast her and for the many weeks PRIOR to the events that happened in her life. It's her peronality, charm, charisma, peronality and dancing that keeps her up there. She may not have your vote but she has MILLIONS more and they are NOT voting the sympathy vote.
She has WANTED to be there since day 1 and remains that way. She WANTS to be there still.

************************* from Jeanie the moron***************************

Posted at 3:50PM on Nov 22nd 2007 by Jeanie
******************************************************************
Again, there were no 'sympathy' votes for the first weeks of the show, only when tragedy hit a couple weeks ago - so how do you explain her staying there long before that happened - can't get your fooot out your mouth fast enough can you Jeanie? Maybe put it up your ass where it belongs). They would NEVER take advantage and in what way are they taking advantage - you're an idiot. You speak through a hole you should keep glued shut but speak as if the other one IS. You're a vengeful stupid idiot who can't even back up what she says and all you say comes out your ass.

So sad as a poster here YOU ARE IDIOTIC and say things that have NO TRUTH and MAKE NO SENSE. Go back to Kindergarten because you have no common sense but I do notice you are very common - you're just JEALOUS of Marie & the Osmond Familiies continued success!

Go buy a life.

LM

RE: MARIE ON DWTS, WE ARE TIRED OF HER, IT IS ALL POLITICAL, HER SCORE FOR ONE DAY WAS 56, DEREK HAD 58. HOW COULD THAT BE IT IS TERRIBLE WITH SABRINA AS WELLi IF IT HAD NOT HAVE BEEN FOR HER EXTENDED FAMILY, VOTING 4 TO 5 TIMES, SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE IT. HER FATHER DIED, SHE FAINTED, SHE STILL CONTINUED, DID NOT STOP.
NO ONE FELT SORRY FOR JANE, HER MOTHER DIED AS WELL.
HELIO IS TERRIFIC, SO IS MEL, I AM CONVINCED THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED, HOPE I AM WRONG. ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW AGREE WITH ME.
I WISH THE JUDGES COULD READ ALL THESE COMMENTS.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE. LM

Heythere

Best dancer is already gone (Sabrina). Final three should have been Sabrina, Mel B and Helio. I love both Mel B and Helio and final choice will be difficult. They both deserve 1st place. Marie is a very entertaining dancer but certainly not the best of the bunch. I can't help smiling when she smiles. Her whole face lights up. The world needs more smiles like that.

Abby

I have not been following this show at all but have watched Marie dance a few times, and I think she did an awesome job. I don't think she will win just because of her family's votes over millions of people. If she is still there, then it is because she deserves to be. Oh, but if it was Jennie Garth, just cuz she's pretty, skinny, and blonde, everyone would be just fine with that. Get minds of your own, sheeple! I'm actually very suprised that Jennie did not make it. As soon as I saw her on the show, I was sure she would win. Guess some people do have minds of their own!!!

Abby

to 160, LM, Jane Seymour's mother died and nobody felt sorry for her.?? Where were you? It was all over the news, she was interviewed on GMA.??? Seems there was alot of sympathy there....where were you?

Jill

I would really love to see Marie win. Talk about REAL.......... This is real life. Go Marie!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill

The last comment, how sad that a brother can't be pulling for his sister, but it seems that this is the mentality today, how very sad.

Bonnie

I am having such a hard time seeing all this Marie bashing. She is doing a great job and under very trying circustances - Does anyone really believe she "set up" her Dad dying and passed out for extra votes? She was embarrased by the passing out incident - but keep smiling and on with the show. She'd rather have her father than dance!! as for her son - she didn't plan that to be aired - he's only 16! Not even taking her age into consideration she has keep going, has improved inspite of her problems! I imagine that she would have been far better if she had not had all these distraction and could have just danced! she is looking beautiful. As far as support - why shouldn't her family be there for her - they are supporting thier sister and she needs that! All the others have support as well - hers happen to be famous siblings.
Now even with being a big fan of Marie - I'd like to see it be Helio that wins - he has the greatest personality and has improved the most as a non dancer - he's a joy to watch! I'd be happy with either. Mel B is a great dancer and I'm not bashing her - I just don't enjoy watching her as much. I smile when I see Marie and Helio dance - IT"S ENTERTAINMENT folks!!!
I'd LOVE to see Donny do the show next year!
Bonnie

LM

TO ALAINE, #161,
MY APOLOGY, YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT JANE.
HOPEFULLY MARIE WILL LOOSE. TIRED OF THE OSMONDS, DANNY PREDICTING
HIS SISTER WILL BE THE WINNER. ENOUGH ALREADY.
ALL FAKE LAUGHTER, BIG TEETH, MOST LIKELY A FAKE FAINTING.
LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST ONE TO WIN!!
LM