SJP to Fans: Sorry, But I Gotta Get to Work!

11/20/2007 3:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Getting to work on time is tough for Sarah Jessica Parker, what with all the traffic, commuters ... and pesky fans wanting to take your picture!

While on her way to the "Sex and the City" set in Soho this weekend, a harried and unamused Parker met up with some unexpected congestion at every turn -- in the form of admiring gawkers trying to snap her pic. Taxi!

Check out how not even a pair of stiletto ankle boots can slow Carrie Bradshaw down!

Dawn Day

Yikes! By the looks of her, I'd say nobody would want a picture of her! Sans make-up, I hope?!

eyeamtym

shes lucky she is famous and someone wants a photo she is soooooo ugly, that being said i would marry her

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Awww....c'mon horseface....just one picture....PLEEEEZ!!!!!

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHAT kind of "fans" does THIS physical atrocity have? Just curious.

Logo Designers

sjp is hot

Animal Lover

Please compare Miss Ugly to something other than a horseface...horses have beautiful faces, this woman is downright OOOOGULLLLLY.

Sara

Personally, I think that SJP is beautiful... I didn't ever pay much attention to her or realize how beautiful she really was until I started watching Sex and the City....

Why do people feel the need to stop here at this story just to insult her just because you don't find her attractive... which MUST mean she has no talent or fans?! Sex and the City had and still has a huge following, that didn't happen by being an awful show without any talent.

It's sad if all you can do is insult people, really. I would fear a reality/soul check if I were you!!!!

Mia1013

When celebrities have their pictures taken for a glossy magazine spread, they are made up and well lit by professionals. This pic was probably snapped after she worked a long day by some idiot pap with no flash on his camera. And if it was taken yesterday, those of us on the east coast dealt with snow, rain and overall gloom. Lets see how good you would look in those conditions. She is a good actress and a nice person (my cousin worked on the show). Back off.

BuddyandHopkins

Now I know why they call them "make-up artists" - you need to be a gifted artist for that! Buddy and Hopkins have natural beauty, however - http://www.buddyandhopkins.com

Devo

I think she's a fine looking filly!

Atlantic Mermaid

She looks like the wicked witch of the West. BooHoo....

Sarah Payton

Yo, TMZ. This is NOT Soho. This is the West Village. Bleecker St to be exact.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Love ya Sarah!

If I wanted to look like any of them it would be Sarah. She doesn't have a horse face either - y'all are sooooo 3rd grade.

gardner

she's lucky she's a celebrity/actress at all with that ugly face of horse. she's ageing badly too.

spread the love

yeah right....a neary 50 year old has been trying to push herself off as a '30 something' on the big screen. Here's a tip....please don't watch the DVD on High Def....she is not aging well. I think she peaked when John John was banging her.

peace!