Zsa Zsa Gabor's Hubby -- What a Turkey!

11/20/2007 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ's favorite wannabe-prince -- Frederic von Ahole -- actually did something good yesterday, when he donated 200 turkeys to charity, but wife Zsa Zsa did not show. He also had his PR firm issue a press release announcing the selfless deed.

TMZ "caught" von Anhalt yesterday at an L.A. Albertsons market, where the former Anna Nicole babydaddy contender (and all-around hilarious schmo) filled up trucks but did not hop in with the other turkeys.

We contacted the lovely Francesca Hilton, Zsa Zsa's daughter, who said, "I would like to know why Frederic keeps using my mother to bring publicity to himself. My mother no longer shows up! Anywhere! As a matter of fact, she was not even aware of this latest publicity stunt with the turkeys. Frederic didn't invite me to Thanksgiving."

The birds were donated to the Vera Davis Community Center in Venice -- the same spot where wife Zsa Zsa served her community service for slapping a cop 15 years ago!

Related

Articles

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

last!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Day

Well I'm impressed Prince Whatsyourface....NOT.

Ooooh, ooooh....Me First, Me First....See how dumb it looks people???

OCD

Now that guy right thar would be someone your mama told you to run from.

He's got summa them bedroom eyes. Kinda like "I'ma tie you up and play the choking game" bedroom eyes.

*shudder*

OCD

And the reason Zsa Zsa was a no-show is because he's got her tied up somewhere like that old woman in Psycho.

Betcha money.

HEY KIM "FAT ASS KARDASHIAN"

OH OH OH .... ME FIFTH... YOU STUPID IDIOTS... You seriously have nooooooo life at all if you are one of those people.... I mean, who gets off by posting FIRST, SECOND .. . .errrrr, how about a bunch of freakin retards who have no friends and that is how they feel good about themselves.... INCREDIBLE . . .

Billy

There is no fool like an OLD fool!!!!

Charles Almon

ZSA ZSA IS 91 YEARS OLD

SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP

BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T FIND

HER DIAMOND STUDDED DIAPERS

Charles Almon

HOW DID JEWS GET INTO THIS

MH

Self promoting A-Hole. Hey Von Ass-Bag, just do something nice without the publicity you old fart knocker.

Regards

Logo Designers

who cares?

Puh-lease

Rich people should donate to the poor. So what if Zsa Zsa wasn't there, given her age? I won't remember that Prince vonwhateverthehell gave away turkeys, I'll remember that Zsa Zsa's husband did it. So what's the problem with her daughter, is she upset because that's money she can't get? LOL

Flake

It's the thought that counts, right?

Loud and talentless

Did he have his pants on this time? Reports are that he likes to sit in the Bentley naked and then tell cops that he was robbed and they stole his pants and money.
No matter HOW many turkeys he gives away he'll still BE one.

from Canada

I think it is a really nice gesture. Especially since Zsa Zsa did her community service here too. I guess her volunteer work left a lasting impression and they wanted to help out those in need.
Anytime a celebrity gives away something free and promotes a community centre or a good cause for free is great. Stop picking on the poor Prince and Zsa Zsa if they want to do something nice for the community.

greatneck

Uh, this Man is married to a elderly Women. Whose daughter is a pure 'FAT' Hilton, what do you expect of him. Thats a very kind gesture, neither of the other two could give a 's t!!!!!!! Bravo, your OK in my book!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments