Dr. Adams Blames Malpractice on Bad Patients

11/21/2007 9:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A totally unrepentant Dr. Jan Adams spews in an interview that any suggestion that he botched Kanye West's mom's surgery is "offensive" and "unfair."

Adams also tells People (in its latest issue) that the 11 malpractice suits uncovered by TMZ in the last week don't represent his deficiencies as a surgeon, but instead, "represent a bad decision in terms of choice of patient."

"When people say 'plastic surgery' they think of me," says Dr. Adams, who isn't even board certified in plastic surgery. Though he wouldn't comment on what happened to Donda West, Adams does say, "I'm thorough and I do my job well."

Rosie – Bush is a War Criminal

Ever-outspoken Rosie O'Donnell is finally, at long last, sharing her real feelings about our president, who has 425 days left in office.

"George Bush is a war criminal," she told an audience at a fundraiser for her For All Kids foundation, reports FOX News, turning the auction into a political pulpit. She also told the crowd that she's decided to register as an independent, so she can vote for New York mayor Michael Bloomberg for prez, even though he hasn't decided to run -- yet.

Party Favors: K-Fed Lawyer Unconcerned About Brit P.I. ... Heather Mills Threatens Not to Talk

Kevin Federline's lawyer tells Us that Britney's attempts to catch K-Fed in the act (erratic driving, drinking around the kids, etc.) won't be "a good expenditure of funds" but that he "can't stop that from happening." ... We're cowering in fear: Heather Mills is threatening to cut off any news media outlet that makes fun of her, like laughing at her for suggesting we drink rat's milk, reports Page Six.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Spurs

Enough is Enough!!!

Yes, we do celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada. It was on the 8th of October. And yes, I do not wish to continue on with SuziON. I just wish she wasn't so pig-headed, but she does have the right to believe what she wants to believe. I have trained and fought side by side with many Allies, especially Americans, and I have a lot of respect for them. All the best. I hope I didn't ruin your holiday. Take care.

WTF?

Thank you. I appreciate your post. All things work out in the end. We just stay positive and move forward the best we can. It isn't easy, especially with kids, but we can only do our best and be honest and truthful. Take care.

mama

rosie....just shut up!

Jeanie

blackwhiteasianmexican, You're an idiot... Just so you know.

Jeanie

Rosie is an idiot. Nobody even CARES what she thinks.

Spurs

Rosie is correct about bush and cheney they should be chased out of this country. they are nothing but killers

Posted at 3:17PM on Nov 25th 2007 by Abe Lestz

And just like rosie-o-retard, your comment is nothing more than an OPINION, with no proof offered to BACK IT UP. Typical.

SIROCCO

AFTER READING SOME OF THE HARSH COMMENTS I NEED TO SAY WHAT I FEEL IS A WAKE UP CALL TO A GENERATION THAT DESIRE TO HAVE A QUICK FIX FOR EVERYTHING AND THAT MAJIC PILL..OK ..HERE IS MY SOAP BOX COMMENTS....FIRST I PRAY MUCH FOR THE WEST FAMILY AND FRIENDS, IT IS HARD TO LOOSE ANY LOVE ONE ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS SUCH TRAGEDY ATTACHED TO THE DEATH....I MYSELF DO UNDERSTAND THE PRIVATE STRUGGLE ,AS I TOO AM A BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN ,WHO IS DEGREED, ARTICULATE AND HAVE OVERCOME MANY ISSUES WE FACE IN OUR DAILY LIVES. WE DO STRUGGLE WITH OUR OWN PRIVATE DEMONS, YOU KNOW THE KIND EVEN WITH ALL THE MONEY, SUPPORT AND LOVE CAN'T GIVE...THIS STORY HAS CAUSE ME TO TAKE A LOOK AT MYSELF AND JUST TAKE CONTROL OF THE REAL ISSUE… AT 244 LBS AND STANDING 5'2 I REALIZE A GASTRIC BYPASS OR TUMMY TUCK WON'T DO IT ..I'VE GOT NO HEALTH PROBLEMS AND I KNOW NOW A QUICK FIX WON'T ANSWER THE REAL PROBLEM, I LOVE ALL THE WRONG FOODS AND I OVER INDULGE. I DO NOT MAKE TIME FOR MYSELF BEING A STUDENT A, WIFE, MOTHER OF A 7 8 AND 13 YEAR OLD. ALSO I AM INVOLVED VERY MUCH IN COMMUNITY OUT REACH FOR RECOVERING FAMILIES OF ADDICTS AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE USED AS A EXCUSE...NOT ANYMORE...I MUST MAKE LIFE MORE BALANCED AND IT STARTS FIRST WITH YOU LOVING YOUR SELF ENOUGH TO MAKE TIME FOR SPIRITUAL HEALTH, EXERCISE, AND JUST PLAN LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST...WE ONLY GET ONE CHANCE." LIVE FULL"…….I HOPE THIS WILL BE A REAL HELP IN THINKING ABOUT WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT,WHAT WILL IT REALLY COST YOU.....

BE ENCOURAGED SIROCCO----HOUSTON,TX

Cassandra

Breast implants must be banned. Silicone causes cancer, autoimmune disease, and the list goes on and on. Silicone was never safe to be implanted into the human body.

Please do some research on this killer phenomenon! This is all about money not health~

Life destroyed by silicone breast implants

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11