Dr. Adams Blames Malpractice on Bad Patients

11/21/2007 9:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A totally unrepentant Dr. Jan Adams spews in an interview that any suggestion that he botched Kanye West's mom's surgery is "offensive" and "unfair."

Adams also tells People (in its latest issue) that the 11 malpractice suits uncovered by TMZ in the last week don't represent his deficiencies as a surgeon, but instead, "represent a bad decision in terms of choice of patient."

"When people say 'plastic surgery' they think of me," says Dr. Adams, who isn't even board certified in plastic surgery. Though he wouldn't comment on what happened to Donda West, Adams does say, "I'm thorough and I do my job well."

Rosie – Bush is a War Criminal

Ever-outspoken Rosie O'Donnell is finally, at long last, sharing her real feelings about our president, who has 425 days left in office.

"George Bush is a war criminal," she told an audience at a fundraiser for her For All Kids foundation, reports FOX News, turning the auction into a political pulpit. She also told the crowd that she's decided to register as an independent, so she can vote for New York mayor Michael Bloomberg for prez, even though he hasn't decided to run -- yet.

Party Favors: K-Fed Lawyer Unconcerned About Brit P.I. ... Heather Mills Threatens Not to Talk

Kevin Federline's lawyer tells Us that Britney's attempts to catch K-Fed in the act (erratic driving, drinking around the kids, etc.) won't be "a good expenditure of funds" but that he "can't stop that from happening." ... We're cowering in fear: Heather Mills is threatening to cut off any news media outlet that makes fun of her, like laughing at her for suggesting we drink rat's milk, reports Page Six.

B

Are most of you people this mean all of the time, or just when you can hide behind a message board?

annoyed

25. ROSIE HAPPENS TO BE 100% RIGHT...
SHE IS A FREE THINKER WHO IS PEACE ACTIVIST!
... SHE FREELY ADMITS SHE IS A LOUDMOUTH.. SHE ALSO AS AN AMERICAN HAS THE RIGHT TO VOICE HER OPINIONS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
WHAT DOES BEING A LESBIAN HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??????
AS AMERICANS, WHY DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP ?
ESPECIALLY WHEN BUSH TRULY IS A WAR CRIMINAL.. AND THE REST OF THEM...
QUESTION AUTHORITY!!! DAMN IT !!!

Posted at 9:29AM on Nov 21st 2007 by innndependant

There's no need to type in all caps. Apparently they dont have computer access in asylums, but just to let you know, typing in all caps is considered SHOUTING, and very rude. Please don't do that. Not nice.

Also, interesting spelling of "independent".

Isabella

Boy ! We have some very mean things being said today on this blog. First of all in regard to Donda West ,she made a terrible mistake and it was very costly. The mistake she made was having this surgery done after she was told by other Doctors NOT to have it. She had a medical situation that made the surgery very dangerous.
This does not make her a "bored rich bitch", just a woman that wanted to look better.
In regard to Rosie, nothing she does surprises me anymore.

J.D.

I saw a nip/ tuck episoide with this pig in it and it was the best think she has ever did because she never said a word instead she held up a small blackboard and wrote on it ! I never ever thought they would ever get Rosie to do any part where she had to keep her big mouth shut! Now if they would nip tuck about 200 pounds off that fat ass she might be worth watching oh I forgot you would need to sew her mouth shut also before I would ever change my mind about the Bitch!

Sara

#16 good grief... my thoughts exactly!!!

What an idiot this petite is... same goes for "kyle"... pathetic.

Sara

innndependant 25.... rosie has a right to voice her opinions... that's for sure... but I also have a right to get sick of her mouth. :)

ty

Petite , you sound like a real angel. You really don't know what you are talking about. Some people depending on their age do move and do lose but the skin elasticity is gone and just hangs. Besides being cosmetically unpleasant it can cause skin issues. And if she was having a breast reduction, well, isn't she entitled to that? The woman didn't weigh 700 lbs for heaven's sakes and If you lost 40 lbs. you must have been doing some eating, too. The bigger issue though is why would it bother you so much ? I don't see such vehemence for people getting breast implants, calf implants.. I don't see that much disdain for people changing their sex for cripes sake. Funny, isn't it. In America if you are fat, you are the worst of the worst but we will pay 60.00 to see Marilyn Manson. And, yes, I've been heavy and I've lost weight. But, I never felt I had to blast someone else. Would you be that mean if someone died while getting a nose job? If we are fat, we are slobs that don't care, if we try to get something corrected then we are vain...what's the excuse for the rest of the folks running in droves to dr. adams and to dr. 90210?

T-Bone

There are many plastic surgeons who are not board certified and have practiced for years. The famous Dr. Rey on 90210 is not board certified yet he is one of the most sought after plastic surgeons in the country. Unless there was alot of blood loss during the surgery or she was over loaded with fluids there isn't anything I can of think of from her surgery that could have caused her death. Other options are over dose on meds, heart attack or embolism.

annoyed

Rosie is a bitter person and she needs to keep her mouth shut. She has a right to say what she thinks, but her comments are often inflammatory and inappropriate. If people talked that way about a President 30, 40, 50 years ago, it would be considered treason. I get that she hates President Bush, but she seems to feel the need to hit us over the head with it everytime she gets a chance to speak. Think about this, Rosie: The only reason you even have the freedom to speak out publicly like that is because the U.S. is keeping terrorists at bay. If we werent', they'd all be here and you'd be wearing a long black veil covering your entire face and body (which is not such a bad idea for you). But again, she has the right to say what she wants, just as I have a right to call her a loud mouthed babbling idiot.

Abe Lestz

Rosie you are correct bush and cheney are nothing but war criminals and should be made to answer for their crimes and to all the bush ass kissers you can become his Lewinski

That figures

Gosh I knew most of the people on here were racist. I didn't realize ya'll were Republican. Well there's FOX "news" why not have your own gossip column.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

annoyed

Rosie is a festering boil on the buttocks of America.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

rosie is too invested in losing this war. she and other's will find victory in defeat and it's rather disgusting. you don't have to like bush. you don't have to like republican's. if you call bush a war criminal, you call our military war criminals. the same military who are putting their lives on the line, so you can call them war criminals. you are allowed to call them that, because of what they are doing. they are fighting for our freedom.

Petite

Oooooo, such venom?
(" The Donda West 's tragedy is a wake up call to all the vain, fat people who would rather have it sucked out that work it off. Get off your fat ass and exercise, and quit eating fattening foods. *POOF* you've lost weight!")

Yea, the truth hurts, doesn't it?

Just the breast reduction alone might have been survivable. She chose to go the vain route and also have her considerably fat stomach surgically removed, instead of exercising or dieting. Don't tell me it can't be done. Looose skin was NOT her issue- a big, fat layered belly was her issue.

Petite

Yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

("47. Petite , you sound like a real angel. You really don't know what you are talking about. ")

I'm a former competition bodybuilder and personal trainer. I gained 40 lbs over 10 years from not moving enough at my desk job. I could school you all day long on proper nutrition and exercise, and how many calories equals a pound of fat.