Dr. Adams Blames Malpractice on Bad Patients

11/21/2007 9:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A totally unrepentant Dr. Jan Adams spews in an interview that any suggestion that he botched Kanye West's mom's surgery is "offensive" and "unfair."

Adams also tells People (in its latest issue) that the 11 malpractice suits uncovered by TMZ in the last week don't represent his deficiencies as a surgeon, but instead, "represent a bad decision in terms of choice of patient."

"When people say 'plastic surgery' they think of me," says Dr. Adams, who isn't even board certified in plastic surgery. Though he wouldn't comment on what happened to Donda West, Adams does say, "I'm thorough and I do my job well."

Rosie – Bush is a War Criminal

Ever-outspoken Rosie O'Donnell is finally, at long last, sharing her real feelings about our president, who has 425 days left in office.

"George Bush is a war criminal," she told an audience at a fundraiser for her For All Kids foundation, reports FOX News, turning the auction into a political pulpit. She also told the crowd that she's decided to register as an independent, so she can vote for New York mayor Michael Bloomberg for prez, even though he hasn't decided to run -- yet.

Party Favors: K-Fed Lawyer Unconcerned About Brit P.I. ... Heather Mills Threatens Not to Talk

Kevin Federline's lawyer tells Us that Britney's attempts to catch K-Fed in the act (erratic driving, drinking around the kids, etc.) won't be "a good expenditure of funds" but that he "can't stop that from happening." ... We're cowering in fear: Heather Mills is threatening to cut off any news media outlet that makes fun of her, like laughing at her for suggesting we drink rat's milk, reports Page Six.

Miss Behave

THIS *PERSON* IS SERIOUSLY BUGGED.

Sickly obsessed with President Bush.

If I was a Lib I'd be so embarrASSed. Somebody get the hook and get this embarrassment off the American Stage.

stopthepresses

TMZ,

I don't post much anymore, but I will ask again..... PLEASE, no more Rosie in any way???
Please? Just cannot stomach even a small picture of this nut!!

katie

Rosie is sick people. Have some compassion for her. mental illness is not her fault.

Why are we involved in Paul and Heather's divorce? It is none of our business.

I feel for the West family. I hope instead of suing, they will try to go on with their lives. Hopefully the medical board will either handle this, or will find that he was not at fault.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

GREAT Insight on Rosie, gxyr!!!

Spurs

ROSIE HAPPENS TO BE 100% RIGHT...
SHE IS A FREE THINKER WHO IS PEACE ACTIVIST!
... SHE FREELY ADMITS SHE IS A LOUDMOUTH.. SHE ALSO AS AN AMERICAN HAS THE RIGHT TO VOICE HER OPINIONS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
WHAT DOES BEING A LESBIAN HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??????
AS AMERICANS, WHY DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SPEAK UP ?
ESPECIALLY WHEN BUSH TRULY IS A WAR CRIMINAL.. AND THE REST OF THEM...
QUESTION AUTHORITY!!! DAMN IT !!!

Posted at 9:29AM on Nov 21st 2007 by innndependant

And I suppose that, just like rosie-o-retard, you think that all the American Soldiers are terrorists. Really nice of her to use an auction for kids to get up and spew forth her anti-US tirades. If I had of been attending that auction, I would have booed her off the podium. The fat, canoe-chomping, pig just doesn't know when to quit. Holy crap b---h, if the US is such a horrible place to live, well, here's a thought. LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Rosie seriously is a lunatic

Spurs

Bush is a war criminal and now he's sucking us Canadians into his path of destruction!

Posted at 11:10AM on Nov 21st 2007 by SuziON

And just like rosie-o-retard, you don't provide your proof. Why. Because your statement is nothing more than an opinion. Well, here is my opinion. You go to the states, find the retard, (shouldn't be too hard. just look for the beached whale flapping it's gums), both of you hop onto her boat with all the other canoe-licking, rosie-o-retard ass-kissers, and sail over to Iraq, cause you dumb-asses obviously think that they are better than the US. Maybe they will welcome you with open arms. Not sure, but, IT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Spurs

Rosie you are correct bush and cheney are nothing but war criminals and should be made to answer for their crimes and to all the bush ass kissers you can become his Lewinski

Posted at 11:17AM on Nov 21st 2007 by Abe Lestz

And to all the rosie-o-retard ass-kissers, you can be her canoe-licker. Bring lots of flour.

Glisten Garbor

How old and tired are Rosie's rants against GW Bush..We get it already! Now do something important with your celebrity voice Rosie..Take your private jet to Japan and protest the slaughter of Dolphins by the filthy hands of ignorant japanese fishermen!!

Lisa

I think the rise in cosmetic surgery for vanity sake is another sign of our declining civilization! Its alarming how vain we are.

Rosie Rocks! We need more Rosie in the world! She make us talk and listen! Thanks Rose

SuziON

NO here's a thought Spurs... why don't you jump on a boat and go fight the war in Iraq that isn't yours to fight in the first place... and maybe if you're lucky you can claim some oil
IN any case... thanks for the advice but I'll stay up here in Canda and watch as Bush makes you world enemy #1

SuziON

oh and btw... who the hell says I liked Rosie in the first place dumb a$$

Mysty Maples

Oh, please keep trash talking Heather Mills, EVERYONE, so we never have to hear from this biatch again!

Cici

Typical of Rosie to USE children to promote her personal political opinions? Yes.

If the audience attended to be entertained, see a show and then had to sit through her stupid diatribes, I hope they walked out. I would have. I am NOT interested in a showbiz person's opinions about politics. What they actually know about government affairs and politics would probably fill a thimble. I could care less about politics. Entertain me; otherwise, shut the F up!!

Merry Christmas

I'm confused...I thought Rosie loved bush!?