Klum Loves Her Bazooms

11/21/2007 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like all the guys who drool over Heidi Klum's fantastic rack aren't alone -- Heidi likes playing with 'em too!

In preparation for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on December 4, Heidi made an amazing video, showcasing the hidden talents of her two best assets.

She would have made a great Fembot!

K

Love Heidi....but why is this news?

Desiree

Give it up, Heidi, we know they are fake, don't have to work so hard proving it. I am getting tired of this chick, why is she turning into such an attention freak? Seal's record sales down or something? This woman couldn't spend more than 20 minutes a week with her kids, but in Hollyweird, I guess that's the norm.

What took so long

look at that husband.... I'd rather play with my own too!

magickat

I love it! Squeeze those boobies, baby!

Flake

I love them too!!!

Calamari

She loves playing with them because she's getting paid handsomely to do so. Get a grip TMZ.

nacho

i used to like her, but now she's playing with herself, discussing her hubby's package and showing off her ass crack...did she forget she is a parent...way to teach your children some morals!

sammy

I'd love to doink that. I would love to put a certan part of my anatomy in between those luscious melons. hey now!!

DaveRog

Good grief, I hope we don't have another Tyra in the works!

Mas*

I love Heidi

kim

UGGGHHHH Another STUPID supermodel. Every time this one opens her mouth I want to cry. She is so stupid and tries to be down tto earth and just come soff like such a itch! Just pose Heidi - dont talk =(

Wicked

I like Heidi and Seal together.

But Heidi has been overexposed and I'm pretty sick of this chick.

Stay home Heidi and raise your children.

me

Tell me, Trin, what's immoral about loving your body, or your husband? Why are you so prude about your own body or sex? What's wrong with teaching your children to love themselves and what their bodies can do?

You sound Mormon.

Desiree

Trin, I totally agree with you, Heidi is lately showing she is totally without class, just another talent-free, aging model with no discernible talent except walking a runway so she starts talking trashy and juggling her implants, and she thinks this is how to compete with the twenty-somethings. Well, Heidi is a mother now, and she needs to show a little more class. God, these aging models get SO desperate for attention. And who is raising Heidi's children, everyone disses Britney every time she is out sans children, but what about mothers like Heidi who obviously don't stay home much.

just wondering

...hahahahahahha...what the heck was that???? hahahhaha..funny stuff !!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments