Lohan Dons a Scarf, Paps Go Nuts

11/21/2007 3:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night, Lindsay Lohan had dinner at Cipriani Downtown in New York, with mom Dina, boyfriend Riley and brother Cody.

Nothing unusual about that, except that the horde of paparazzi provided a second-by-second narrative of the meal, and they were particularly thrilled when she went upstairs at the eatery to get a little dessert -- unmolested by cameras, or so we hear.

Let's go to the videotape for the hilarious play-by-play.

Jason Schmidt

Leave Lindsay ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks like hell

First! Just because it's childish.

maggie

second-by-second narrative is not trustful at all, especially from paparazzi. I guess that Lohan and her bf are serious. Good wishes to them!

maggie

Quote "it's childish" from Justme

Yes, she may look like a child. But i can see that the girl is not simple.

Haha suckers...

She's gonna get fat...

eyeamtym

she could wear anything and it wouldnt ake away from what a beautiful face she has. unless she wore nothing then the face would be secondary

Winky Vitalic

Lindsay - you look beautiful! Congrats on your sobriety. I hope you laugh all the way to the bank. If only our little Britney had Stedman to guide her like you did. Such a wonderful influence.

Logo Designers

poor lilo

pat

Who cares about this washed up child star?

Make her go away.

Winky Vitalic

what's the stedman reference? am i missing something here?

.....

Brittany must have stayed home last night. Good for her. As far as Lindsey goes.........does anybody really care that she ate dinner and had dessert. I mean I know its unusual, but I hear other folks eat dinner too.

Winky Vitalic

In Drag - the Stedman thing is that he is with LiLo's mom now. I think it's supposed to be hush hush, but it's all over the European tabs and I think Perez mentioned it too. Stedman was the one who got Lins into rehab in Utah instead of So Cal. When Lins was released from rehab he was in some of the pictures.

MH

I prefer the coked out drunk driving hit and run 2 time DWI these are not my pants this is not my cocaine the black guy was driving Lindsay. This one is boring.

Regards

monkeynoodle

BORING. What's so fascinating about knowing when she eats, breathes, drives, poops? She wasn't very interesting to begin with, she's only done a handful of movies that were only average...what's the big deal?

TMZ, find someone more worthy to follow around.

stacie

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS STUPID GIRL WHO CANT ACT!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments