As Fresh as Ever

11/23/2007 9:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 28-year-old Harvard grad surfaced at The Diversity Awards in L.A. last week, looking almost exactly the same!
Tatyana Ali
This past summer, Tatyana starred on the reality series "On the Lot" and is getting ready to independently release her second album, "The Light."

COMMENTS

Jusst saying

She evidently had some very wise and supportive parents to have her turn out so well..., (unlike so many other "child stars".) My congrats to her and them........... You are one terrific lady, Tatyana!

jaymee

She is just as beautiful now as she was then. I watch the Fresh Prince every night...I work 2nd shift and it is the only thing on when I get home at 2 am. I oft wondered what had happened to her and the older girl that plays her sister. They were both beautiful and I am glad to see that Tatyana has not gone the way of many other child actors. Keep up the good work Tatyana! Look forward to your new projects!

Jusst saying

Now THAT is what I would call a natural beauty ...........

Jusst saying

lol........and I would call her.......................anytime she wants, if I could only get her number.

12345

damn she looks more beautiful then ever

jaymee

Lily....
You are thinking about a girl that was on the Urkel show...whatever then name of that was. Her first name was Jaimee something...I saw a very sad interview with her about it.

Jusst saying

How refreshing it is to see a child brought up in that business doing so very well.

me

i saw her on the red carpet at the diversity awards (i arranged a photo op between her and a fighter)

((hi!))

LuciLiu2

Just goes to say: BLACK DON'T CRACK AS FAST AS WHITE : )

AyyyGee

These celeb sites totally suck. She is a beautiful woman and is doing something worthwhile and she gets trashed. Harvey you should be ashamed of yourself, you promote Brit Spears (BS) and act like you are all that. When someone worthwhile shows up you allow them to be dogged. You were horrible on Judge Milian and you are a poser now on your TV show, it's rubbish as are you!!! Go stick your nose up Paris' Ass or some pretty boy! You're hideous!!!

Cyndi

Well, for all of those haters out here. She has managed to keep herself out of negative publicity over the years and has seemed to handle her succes very well. Not like all of the white young celebs that fall into the drug and alcohol wagon. It just seems like white America is going to hell in a handbag, school shootings, mall shootings,teachers molesting kids, husbands murdering their wives. I am happy to see the sisters and brothers holding it all together.

Zachary Paul

I went to high school with Tat and I would describe her as not only beautiful, but EXTREMELY intelligent, hilarious, caring and genuine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3