Hulk and Wife

Headed for Divorce Court

11/23/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

HulkTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

DOGGY FAN

Madcat!

Don't feel bad it's just TMZ doing their public service to keep the mentally deranged off of the streets at night. At least if they know how to use a computer, they might actually be employable!
Sit back, kick your feet up and let the low humm of the computer drift you into the wonderful world of wannabe tough guys, funny bunnies, and wisecrackin fools that wish they had a life!!! I LOVE THE USA FREEDOM OF SPEECH ROCKS!!!!!

yikes

Now Hulk can finally be with the woman of his dreams, his daughter.

CrabbyPantz

There goes America's role models, Hulk was always a loud mouth ho talent jerk I dont blame Linda for doing it, She going to need plenty of cash for the evil spawn to keep them in cars and booze,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

T

okay, it seems obvious that the accident and Nicks legal trouble following is what broke the camel's back in their marriage. Terry being caring but into Tough love (in which I'm all for) and her being the pushover (protect-mode).

But some of you blaming them for Nick acting like an idiot is wrong.. no matter how he was raised and if they bought him souped up cars (he is/WAS racing on the circuit, remember) he is still a grown man and knows right from wrong, regardless. plus, we all make mistakes. His was a harsh one that tolled someone other than him as well.. and worse.

They are all obviously not in a good place right now, and ragging on them just is'nt cool. When were you in the fairytale perfect life?? yeap, did'nt think so

yikes

#136, I COMPLETELY DISAGREE that anybody is a man at the age of 16 yr (or 17, 18, 19) The Hogans chose to buy him a very fast car and chose to ignore the prior speeding tickets. What was this kid doing drinking at 16. Yes, something is very wrong with their parenting. I have two boys 17 and 23. I would have taken the car off the road after the first ticket. Im sure the Hogans own it, Nick doesn't even have a job!. This would have saved their son a lot of grief. That's what "normal" parents do, not scream, I love racing, outrunning the cops,etc. Then when the inevitable finally happens, blame it on the victim? What are you teaching your son? You are completely ridiculous to stick up for any of the hogans. The parents are just as much to blame.

Jaydee665

I hate to see any marriage end. And I truly do like Hulk. I know his friend Jimmy Hart personally, and they're "personas" are so different when they're not in front of the camera. They are intellgient, businessly-savvy men. I don't know their families, but just watching their show, I found Linda rather "cold" to Terry. She never wanted to be affectionate, she spurned every advance he made, she treated him like he wasn't as smart as she was. And then to watch the family go out & just blow the money he was working so hard to make. I just found that very disrespectful. But, regardless of this, I do still love the Hogan/Bollea family. I pray that they'll be able to get it all pulled back together. They've got too much going for them to lose it all. They're in my thoughts & prayers.

Anne Frank

An above commenter said that "...ragging on them isn't cool..." at the moment. Baloney! Criticizine these two numbskulls is important. Public figures can serve as examples of good behavior or bad behavior. The public can learn from an open discussion of bad parenting. Don't feel guilty about pointing out what these two did wrong. And also do not doubt the legal and financial benefit of a divorce at this time. Remember that keeping settlement money from the Graziano family will be their number one priority now. Keeping Nick out of jail will be a distant second.

equal opportunity offender

Kelli, i tip my hat to you.

i will say that the show Hogan knows best IS in fact scripted and there was talk months ago when they were filming to add the D-I-V-O-R-C-E angle to spike ratings, in the end, you said it and i was wrong about it...

i may be here to offend but i am a man and will let you know when i am wrong. just know this, when I'm right, you will know it too!

UFDAD

Come On.. Do you actually believe they are divorcing? She is filing for divorce so the kid's parents that was in the car when Nick had the accident doesn't sue them and take everything they have. She files and the parents can only sue the parent who has legal custody of the kid since he is only 17. Hulk has made all the money as a pro-wrestler so of course Linda only has what he has earned in the 20 years of marriage. It is all a political game and you will probably see them back together after the lawsuit. After all has Linda looked in a mirror lately the only other role she could ever land would be as a part time Mary Kay consultant. Just like wrestling it's all a fake. Don't believe everything you read..

Maggie

What a dumb Beyotch! It took her 23 years to figure out that she didn't love him! She deserves to have wasted the past 23 years with him and she also deserves the slut and retard she has as her two children!

carol

I think everybody could see this coming. I'm sure the accident just solidified it but you could see this was coming. Both Linda and Terry just wander around aimlessly - neither one really works or does anything constructive. At least Brooke is trying to do something with her life - start a singing career but even that she has to do more on her own. Nick, on the other hand, was allowed too much freedom and too many toys very early on in life. - just seems like a family of do nothings except swim, vacation and wander around.

peace

What is wrong with you people? Its a terrible thing when a marriage ends. The dreams and hopes are gone.

angel

AHhhhhhh, you guys are mean : ( As I watched HOGAN KNOWS BEST, I saw a loving and caring FAMILY. I was TRULY IMPRESSED with this family. After having caught a few episodes of the Osbournes, I thought all celebrity families were nuts and out of control. I pray they dont divorce. They "seem" a perfect fit.

On the other note, you guys are smart concerning the LEGAL and $$$ aspect of this. I am ashamed that I didnt go there myself. I dont blame anyone for wanting to keep thier hard earned money. But the injured friend needs cared for too. And on another note: I notice a lot of celebrities do a reality show, get some money, and then DIVORCE or SEPERATE : ) Must be the new hollywood trend.

just wondering

...Kelli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahha...kudos to ya and hats off to # 139...u don't often see a man admit when he is wrong, and for that I give YOU credit!!...I'm impressed!!!

macca rules

hey #140. first of all, like someone else said before me, this is what insurance is all about. understand? also, if they were to have a lawsuit against the Bolleas, which most likely won't happen, a divorce surely won't hide their money. that's absolutely absurd. does anyone actually believe it is that simple? how dumb.