Hulk and Wife

Headed for Divorce Court

11/23/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

HulkTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

Disturbed

Mmmmmmm cmere Hulk, I'll take care of you ;)

KKK

HEY e news. I sort of agree. I think he isnt that personable on TV ( outside the ring ) and she is the worst EVER..The two of them are so overbearing that its unreal.. Welcome to the real world.. She did this cuz of the accident and dosnt want her money to go to the poor kids family... she is a mess. BUT so is he.. As far as brooke goes.. Well this just blew her career away... see ya............

sophia

This is a tragedy fo Hulk.............. I really like him but he should have known that you can't marry some1 with a face that could have been his punching bag. Damn! She Ugly (ooog-lee)

Kimburly

Wow! That's pretty rude to do it 2 days before Thanksgiving! Atleast wait until AFTER the holidays!!! Their kids are probably torn to pieces right now if they're as close knit as they seem on the show.....

fred

Hulk isnt the head of his house and she's stepped into the role of the dominate figure. That throws everything out of order. Because now that they have this big ordeal with Nick, the family needs a strong male figure to secure them and guess what, Linda can't do a man's job. Ladies, let men handle their households.

KKK

Your and idiot ME!!!!

thehulkstersforgottenson

RUN DAD,RUN REAL FAST AND GET YOURSELF A YOUNGER GOLDDIGGER.SHE WILL KEEP YOU UP ALL NIGHT LONG POPS.MONDAY TO SUNDAY 4 TIMES A DAY.WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN YOU GET IT ALL DAY LONG BRAA

blabs

That's right.....blame your family problems on the dad...typical.

T

I love Hulk/Terry.. that's a bummer. Wondering what her motive? maybe butting heads since after the accident, he's stern (and take responsibility for your actions, dad) and she's the basic (protect my kids regardless) mother (I know, I am one).. maybe too much heat for even the kitchen!

Babylove

She has ALWAYS appeared to be a Trashy GOLD`Digger!!!! Nick is a spoiled MAMA's Boy! Like mother like SON!

Dixie

Im sure Hulk will make Brooke live with him so he can make sure she wont run wild and Douchebag Nick will live with that mess Linda so she can take Nick street racing with him sittng in the front with her and they will dodge cops.

t.b

I think they were having problems before and this incident with nick just set it off. I think after hulk found out he had been drinking he was wanting to put a foot up nicks ass and linda wouldnt let him. linda is the one who picked nick up from jail not hulk. hulk knows that nick could cost him everything he has worked hard for.

I agree Kelli & K - she seems so shallow - and the whole family did nothing for me the times I saw their reruns. I don't think Hulk is worth that much money either - maybe the house & $5M. Brooke is a no talent to me but Hulk may still make her a star of some sort. Linda's health is in question given implants' complications.

Caturday

Hulk is better off without her - She is a nut job and a horrible mother.... She doesn't act her age or set a good example for either of her children

CR

And thus begins the downwoard spiral for all of them!!

Karma has reared its ugly head.