Hulk and Wife

Headed for Divorce Court

11/23/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

HulkTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

Arisnstar

I agree with one of posters comment... Its a ploy to keep the money out of the lawsuits....

zeli

Linda did seem as though her chemistry was totally gone with Hulk . She never wanted to hug him or touch him or even just be pleasant with him . She never complimented him but was quick to talk down on him. Linda you did not appreciate him and it is obvius he loved you. i hope that u where not a gold digger but it seems that way good luck 2 all of u.

my2cents

Just a bit of information for those challenged by such things. Even if John sues it doesn't mean the money will come out of Hulk's pocket , that's what insurance is for I know first hand. My brother was in a motorcycle accident, he was a passenger on his friends bike. He almost died, he did sue and his friend had no problem with it because the insurance paid not him. That's why we have it and I am sure that Hulk made sure there was a big enough policy, that's what you have to do when you have money. He's not a stupid man, I'm sure he had what was necessary so his family will not lose everything.

And for those of you out there that can only criticize them as parents , when you are living in the spotlight and raising your kids then I guess you will know what it's like. Nobody is a perfect parent and you do the best you can for your kids a pray you are doing the right thing. Give them a freeking break they both love there kids, there is no doubt about that!!!

Lane

No concept of money, spent more money on pets than most folks do on food for a family of 6. Hulk you created a monster and now you will pay the price, she will legally take you for all your worth. Hope it was worth it.

len

she is just as spoiled as nick and their daughter.hulk is better off without her

Tina

I love you Hulk Hogan, I'll shave your back...

Heather - Nick though is 1000% the negligent & reckless driver - maybe the seatbelt didn't work properly - Linda is in the same boat as speed racer - trying to be a teen @ 50.

Hulk's brand & business has never looked better - especially post Linda.

my2cents

Divorce is a horrible thing and to have to go through this in public must just be horrible for the family. While I agree she could have waited until after the holidays at least , we are not them and do not really know what is happening in there life.

As far as Linda being a gold digging whore. Give me a break, she's been with him for forever. She would have bailed a long time ago if that was the case.

Please let them grieve the loss of their marriage in private.

rosie

This doesn't really surprise me. Put your marriage out there with cameras, even if it is scripted and head for a divorce. I am no fan of the Bollea bunch to begin with and this is just one fall for them. So they divorce? Who cares? Other than Terry who is already got to be sweating bullets about the lawsuits the Graziano family will hit him with. al the Bolleas managed to do was show how disfunctional they really are.

FlBiker

Terry is better off without her, maybe he can divorce the two worthless children at the same time.
Linda the has-been butter face, the daughter is a slam pig and the son is functionally retarded.

my2cents

Boy I guess all you idiots posting on here must be perfect . Pig daughter, functionally retarded. That's real nice, especially for the people who actually have mentally challenenged people in their family.

I guess that's the pot calling the kettle black. Losers

Kelly

Nobody would be making these terrible comments about the Bollea family if they weren't in the lime lite. Shame on all of you who are slandering these good people. Parenting didn't come with a manual. Every parent makes mistakes. All of us who are parents have made there share of mistakes with there children. Everything you do with your kids is a learning experience. Terry Bollea is a good man. Leave this family alone and let them work out there issues in PEACE!!!!!!!!

kath

If you watched their show you'd know they were having problems and also got marriage counseling before nicks accident ever happened

FlBiker

Divorce is very expensive, for Hulk it is worth every penny.

JJ

JUST GO AWAY AND TAKE THAT DUMB ASS SON WITH YOU YOU DAMN LOSERS....