Hulk and Wife

Headed for Divorce Court

11/23/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

HulkTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

sweetthing

Too bad they ever got married and reproduced! She is effing ugly, trailer-trash. I hate the whole lot of them. I see she was out spending as much money as she can. Yuck, Piss On All Of Them!!!!! Can't remember when I 've felt so much contempt for one "family".

angela

this is sad for the family, they have been married for too long to throw it all away....i think they all need to go to therapy and start taking responsibility for their actions, nick and his accident, brooke and her dating someone entirely too old for her, mom still dressing and acting like she is 25 instead of 45, and hulk for trying to hang onto fame way past his prime...they are a family first and foremost...not celebrities, they need to "grow up and start acting like husband and wife, and children and like a family"

macca rules

hey #38. newsflash! hulk was drinking with nick before the accident!

BA55

For some reason there is .a strange simlarity between Dog the Bounty Hunter and Hulk Hogan. If you feel me let me get a hell yeah

brandi

Well I'm sitting here reading the comments and I'm really beside myself with alot of the judgemental adittudes. First of all whoever has kids and aren't in denial can honestly say to themselves that our own kids could be in Nick Hogan's same situation. Can you honestly say that your kids have never had friends in their car and were speeding. or ever had a drink and then drove. One wrong decision and we could be in Hulk and Linda's place being judged. I think that everyone's energy needs to be focused on John and his family and praying for them as much as we can.

t.b

It will come out that john was the one that gave nick the alcohol!!

jbird

Serious one-upsman-ship. I remember a show episode where hes was proposing the idea to HER and it didnt fly. No it appears she turned down the idea, just so she could be the one to stick it to him. I had a gf do this to me in college. I tried breaking up w/her, she says lets wait on that for 3 days, then sticks a break up to me in just 2 days. I felt betrayed-bet he does too. A lot of egos in this world!

NetterBug

I'm guessing it is for legal purposes only ...to protect some assets and not lose everything when their kid is sued by his friends family.

FlBiker

Linda is one hideous excuse for a mother, and the proof is those two children.

DAXFLAME!!

I wonder if her attourney advised her to get out b4 the mega lawsuit comes? And believe me its comming... As much as I despise the Hogans for their trashy comments and lies concerning John's real condition.... I think Hulk can do much better than Linda. She was just a waitress when they met....

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

#14,,,,,,,,,,,YOU COULDN'T OF SAID THIS ANY BETTER , YOU'RE

TOTALLY CORRECT .........I HAVE TO AGREE ...........

THE BEST HOGAN FAMILY COULD DO IT , APOLOGIZE TO THIS FAMILY

VISIT THAT YOUNG MAN IN THE HOSPITAL DAILY AND PRAY , THAT'S

WHAT DECENT PEOPLE WOULD DO AT THE BEGINNING .........

I PRAY FOR THIS YOUNG MAN IN THE HOSPITAL , GET WELL , AS FAR

AS HIS FAMILY PRAY TOO ( WHICH THEY'RE ) .

HOGAN FAMILY LET THE SHOW AND EVERYTHING ELSE GO TO THERE

HEADS , IT CAUSED MORE GRIEF .

FlBiker

Hulk can replace her in one visit to Mons Venus.

DOGGY FAN

BA55 Hell Yah!!!

That's EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!!

macca rules

i bet hulk has a little one. that's why he ain't satisfying her. and he's not showing much in those shower scenes. i bet it's pink and small.

K

This family is a train wreck. They are all idiots who only care about themselves. Linda looks like an old hag. Nick is a F'N moron, and Brooke is a complete loser. She is as ugly as her mother. I feel sorry for Hulk. I'm sure he is not perfect but he seems like a good dad. It's a shame that he has such a horrible family. They can all go to hell. Linda just wants his money. Drop dead Linda and take your children with you...we will all spit on your grave.