Mom Hogan Teaches Nick How to Drive a Bargain

11/23/2007 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A grim looking Nick and mom Linda Hogan went on a shopping spree Beverly Hills -- far from Nick's legal troubles in Florida. Race you to the register!

The Hogans bagged a ton of new stuff, while Papa Hulk prepares for his stint as host of American Gladiators.

TMZ ran video a few days ago of Linda Hogan talking about what a rush it was to street race and evade cops. The video was shot a few years back. Nick is facing criminal charges after crashing his Supra in what cops say was a street race. The passenger remains in a vegetative state.

gus

Too bad they couldn't buy some character or a little bit of class.

Hope this comes down on them like a ton of bricks.

Dixie

Looks like Mommy Hogan's face is starting to sag. I wonder when her next face lift will be. God forbid she misses that cuz they have to pay lawyers fees and pay the family of Nick the Douchebags victim.

nick cant drive 55

go speed racer, go speed racer ........go...........................................

gazoo

1. The only people, so far, who have said John wasn't wearing a seatbelt is the HOGANS! The Hogans also said Nick was no drinking, that he wasn't speeding and that he wasn't racing. Now they say he wasn't wearing a seatbelt? How do they know? Because Nick said so. In order for Nick to know, he would have had to know BEFORE THE CRASH! Why before? First he had a concussion, so likely he wasn't aware of what was going on with John at the time. Second, if my best friend was laying in the seat next to me, with the metal prongs of the seat rest stuck into the BACK OF HIS SKULL, I doubt I'm going to be looking to see if he's belted in or now. The only way Nick could know if he wasn't wearing a belt, is BEFORE the crash, and if that's the case it was his responsibility to tell John to buckle up.

2. I will shamefully admit, I used to love the Hogan show. I watched it every week and loved every minute of it. I thought it was funny and though I had never thought much of Hulk himself, thinking he was an arrogant windbag, I grew to love him as well. When the collision first occurred I prayed that the family was the same people depicted on my tv screen. They are not. That is way I comment here. I want the Hogan's to step up and take responsibility for what has happened. I know Nick did not wish this horror upon his friend, but it's his actions that caused it. It's his parents years of inaction in the face of numerous speeding tickets that caused this to happen. If the Hogans would just stand up like decent human beings, myself and all the other people who post here who are outraged by their lack of shame and their constant lies, would not feel the need to call them out.

I'm not asking for Nick Hogan's blood, I am looking for him and his parents to tell us that what they did was wrong and what they are doing to make things better. Nothing could make things right, but things could be better.

John Graziano can no longer speak. His family has too much class to speak. I can speak, and I will speak, for them.

sweetthing

MY BLOOD BOILS NOW EVERY TIME I SEE THAT WHITETRASH. I WOULD LIKE TO SMOTHER THEM BOTH WITH THAT GARMENT BAG SHE'S CARRYING UNIL THEY ARE IN COMAS. STAY THE EFF HOME YOU STUPID, UGLY BITCH. IT LOOKS LIKE THE AVON LADY BLEW UP IN YOUR FACE. I HATE YOU HOGAN-BITCHES.

lilli

DUMB ASSES - HOGAN FAMILY!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY REALLY LOOK BROKEN UP,OUT SHOPPING IN THE HILLS WHILE YOUR FREIND LAYS DYING IN THE HOSPITAL,TALK ABOUT GOOD PEOPLE,

J

Awww- isn't that sweet? Linda is teaching Little Nicky how

to be someone's b*tch..........

Thanks mom!

YoYo

HEY LOOK ARSEHOLES!!!!!

gwen

nothing says "forget I almost killed someone" like a day of shopping..as for the mom...why hasn't Hulk divorced her yet, after that public denial and probably one of the biggest lies ever caught on tape..I agree about protesting Hulk and his appearance on the Gladiator series. These people just don't understand why the American public is angry with them. They just don't get it!!!! I am going to email the Gladiators show and protest and maybe, just maybe one day the Hogan family will understand it was there attitute, lies and indifference to what happened that brought them down. Hey Hogans........TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND MOM..TELL THE TRUTH

gwen

Hey Annette...how about a little compassion. Let me tell you how much easier it would have been for the Hogans...all they had to do was take responsibility. Admit that because they were reckless parents they created a reckless kid. Then they had to ensure that John was in the best possible hospital and did whatever it would take to please the mom and not give her any reason to sue. Nick's mom added a tremendous amount of fuel to the fire when she was videotaped talking like a stupid street punk and how she loves dodging the "cops" and then to deny saying that...it is beyond mind boggling. Oh yes and lets not forget Nick posting he has a deal with Polaroid and they will sponser him..all this right after he almost kills his friend. Oh one other thing..this could have happened to anyone is true but in this case it was preventable..it would not have happened if Nick didn't think the public roads were for his "sport" and most of us don't street race. No..the public scrutiny the Hogan family are facing is there fault and they deserve all they get..

C. Flannery

Maybe the passenger in the car didn't have his seat belt on because he trusted Nick Hogan. And look what happened! Isn't the driver ultimately responsible for making sure everyone is buckled up before they start the car? Not to mention giving any young person a car like that is only asking for trouble.

tami

This is exactly why I am so thankful for my middle-class life and my responsible and considerate son

These people don't even have a clue

Kimmie

Who in the hell does this kid think he is--and why is he being rewarded by shopping? I honestly want to know what he was thinking(obviously he wasn't)==but what gave him the right to get on the SAME ROADS as me and my husband and 3 daughters? He could have killed someone in my family because his spoiled ass was given a car that no one in my family could ever afford in our whole WORKING lifetime...I'm not sure prison would be enough for this kid--make his butt work in a morgue for a year--or would he go crying to mommy and daddy AGAIN! Maybe when he gets punished(I'm sure his punishment will be a slap on the wrist)--maybe mommy will take him for ice cream then!

get-a-clue

Most of you people are pathetic! my god it was an accident. Do you honestly think Nick mean't to crash on purpose? Do you really think he wanted the crash to happen? I highly doubt when he left his home that day that he had this all planned out! Geez people !!! I don't think he deserves the bashing he is getting, yet alone his mom. NOne of you have ANY idea what these families are going through.

So what if they are rich. That doesn't make them bad people. I do recall growing up watching Hulk many many times. And it was always entertaining.

Think about it people.. what if you were in NIcks shoes. Give the kid and his family a break.