TMZ Is LIVE on Rodeo Drive -- PROTEST!!! --redirect

11/23/2007 5:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

JessBcuz

Phillip Brand

It would help to have some sound!

I like what they are doing!

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Audio would help but i still would'nt sit and watch this shizz.

annoyed

Non-stop video of shallow Hollywood people walking around, protesting the wearing of fur. Now that's entertainment.

barb

2. Ehhh...dont you have to get permission from these people or something to record them? I mean, what if someone WANTS a blurry box on their head?? :P

Posted at 3:49PM on Nov 23rd 2007 by It's Meeeee

TRUST ME, YOU ARE RECORDED EVERYWHERE YOU GO. THERE ARE CAMERAS AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS, ON THE HIGHWAY, STORES, EVERYWHERE.

Lily

Yeah for anit-fur demonstrators! Wish I had known - we would have joined the protest.

tim

Wow! These people are SO COOL.

It makes me proud to know that here in America we have a chance to voice our opinions! It also makes me thankful for my leather shoes, my deodorants, and the steak that is awaiting me in my fridge.

Barack

I think I just saw my birth mother. My fake parents have a lot of 'splaining to do....

Sarah

My son and daughter-in-law live in LA and wouldn't be caught dead out there. Not everyone is out of their minds out there. And, really, exactly how many Americans are running around in REAL fur? Not enough to count.

Lucina Moon

Some of those police officers are quite hunky! :-)

Sarah

Oh God #13, I couldn't watch it past the first 10 seconds. I get it but I really don't see much of it around here.....I'm in Houston and it's not exactly fur weather but there is alot of wealth around and I don't even see it on them. I can't stomach the idea of killing animals for just the luxury of their fur. Thanks for posting that!

Barack

Hey SO RIGHT, why don't you click your heels together..........this protest is stupid. What's so "great" about these people? What's the temperature in LA, about 70 degrees?

How about an anti-war demonstration where HUMANS are being slaughtered.

They should take their protest to the Arctic Circle where the Eskimos are still wearing fur (even Santa Claus). I guess it's too cold up there for these "great" people to protest.

I love fur and I'm going to have a turkey sandwich with gravy. Just like Richard.

Amy Silverman

People are starving in America and there is a war going on and THIS is what these dumbasses are worried about-?

Logan

Each and every one of these protesters is a hero. ..Taking time out of their busy lives and holiday schedule to give a voice to those who don't have one gives me faith in the human race. Wearing fur is shallow and disgusting! Go fake for the animal's sake.

annoyed

These people have the right to protest whatever they want. And I reserve the same right to walk down that street wearing snakeskin boots, leather jacket, and a fur hat, eating a steak sandwich and tell them they're all a bunch of pretentious idiots, wasting their time.

And by the way; can you name ONE time that a protest actually changed anything? Complete waste of time.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments