Flea's Home NOT a Burnt Pepper

11/24/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

FleaFlea, the bassist for the the Red Hot Chili Peppers, did not lose his home today in the Malibu fires.

KNX Newsradio confirmed that earlier reports that Flea's house burned down are untrue, according to his manager.

According to KTTV, rocker Axl Rose lives in the area as well -- his home was damaged, but saved.

FIGHT

Hahahahaha, you people were praying for him? Even if it was his house that he lived in, he'd have had enough warning to get pictures n crap out, and it would be insured, and he probably doesn't care about any of you praying for him. I hope that while you're at it you're praying for sick and hungry children as well. WTF "Dear God, please let Flea's hangover not be as bad as the last". Puds. And did they change the article but keep the posts? Why are people sorry for his loss if he lost nothing?

P-Type

FLEA must be TICKED.

JJ

TOUGH BREAK BUT HE HAS THE MONEY TO REBOUND BACK.....WHAT ABOUT THE FOLKS WHO DON'T HAVE THE MONEY? I GUESS THAT'S NOT NEWS AND IT'S CALLED REALITY. WELCOME TO REALITY FLEA & I HOPE YOU GET ANOTHER PLACE QUICK.

BeatleStone

Sorry about Flea's house even though it would be a trip to see Axl Rose lose his as well & become the mental case that he is.

Jeffrey

Please read the article. It says he did not lose his home. You are all writing as if he did. I look at the time of comments and they are all after the post that is written. I do have a friend that lose his home. Tragedy, even if you are not famous.

FIGHT

Yeah, people, he didn't lose his house!

Tiemen

So was Flea 's house damaged? It 's not very clear, but I hope it 's not!
Good luck.

Dennis Michaels

My wife and I built that house. It had sprinklers on the roof and on the hill behind it! Somebody shoulkd have turned them on ! It's like losing a child even though we sold it many years ago.

urstupid

Uh yes his hose DID bur to the ground, I have confirmed eye witness reports that were ON SCENE and yes it did burn to the ground GET BETTER REPORTING or pay your souces better

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3