Ooh La La!

11/24/2007 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted the still chesty, 54-year-old Colleen Camp at Koi Tuesday night.
Colleen Camp
Colleen married the son of Sam Goldwyn, producer John Goldwyn in 1986, leaving Professor Plum in the library with his candlestick!

Walter H.

I hope that isn't a doggy bag in her hand. Did anyone catch her appearance on "Entourage"?

You're All Losers

Tighty whities with skidmarks, yup. That about says it all, boys.

brocknroll

The comments in this news entry are offensive, calling her a fat disgusting pig, so hateful and spiteful to her. I still think she looks beautiful, she still has the big boobs and I would bang her any second! She's still looking fine!

PrincessDianaDiedWhoWillBeNext!

Lets see you all put your faces to your nasty comments 10 to 1 not one of you is attractive!

roughdaddy

omg...that is some transformation...time is no one's friend,,,she look like a totally different person...well at least she married well back then...."use what u got to get what you want" she doenst last for long....

Sam Walter

45. I am not a male, with a rosy palm, hun. Congrats to you, though, for knowing how to type with one hand. She looks good regardless, and that was the point I was trying to make in my original post, but I got carried away.

I have an image in my head, of all these dirtbags typing insults at here. They're probably the same pervs who go trolling the streets after their circle jerk parties, looking to find a woman that would let them find thier wet spot. Sorry, hun, even with a bag of flour, you wouldn't find a wet spot....you wouldn't make her wet to begin with.

Posted at 1:44PM on Nov 24th 2007 by MWalters

LOL This is fun. I love slamming premature ejaculators like yourself.

Sam Walter

49. speak for yourselves you dirtbags , I sport dark colored underwear so my stains are invisible , and I wipe my belly with my sock when I'm done jac...

Posted at 2:24PM on Nov 24th 2007 by leftover turkey farts

DO NOT LIKE YOUR COMMENTS...BUT GREAT COME -BACK

fdodgerfan

I love the movie Clue.

roughdaddy

hahaha #34 youre way too angry about hot broads brother...
and as for mrs camp, some women have such large breast they look over weight,,,she look fine, dramatic transformation yes, but you dont expect a woman her age to be prancing around like paris and lindsey do you?

Sam Walter

MWalters YOU ARE STUPID. GO BACK TO SCHOOL. yournothot WAS DEFENDING YOU.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

I used to love this bitch. I've seen her in other things, speaking roles. I had to see the "now" pic to realize who it was but she was pretty funny.

Troy

It's a man baby....

Gitarzan

I'd feel her up for the same smile...

moofed

i hope i look that good when im in my 50's, think is a lovely photo.

bejebers

she is actually a good actress.
who cares if she gained weight.
why is it you dont make the same comments when men gain weight.????
how about john goodman? Rosanne lost or gained a pound, you hear about it nonstop.
john has a second person hanging over his belt and not a peep is heard.

give me a break already.
if you like skeletons, fine. but stop insulting everyone else that has some meat on their bones.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments