Brit/K-Fed Hearing -- Child Welfare Wants Info

11/26/2007 11:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brit and K-Fed's custody case is on the docket today, and sources tell TMZ that reps from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services will make their case to the Commish -- gimme gimme gimme more info.

We're told DCFS has open investigations into both Brit and K-Fed. We're told most are frivolous, but DCFS has a legal obligation to investigate. So they want Commissioner Scott Gordon to open the files in the custody case.

In addition, we're told the lawyers will discuss vacation schedules, including who gets the kids on Xmas.

Malteselover

The rumors of her adopting chinese twins.....how could she if the courts have already taken her own two babies away??? If she is not capable of taking care of them,wouldn't the courts do the same thing again? I don't understand how that could happen.

Winky Vitalic

Lenn K - I see you all over tmz - DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB???

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

I don't understand ... aren't the courts and the LA Dept of Family Services working together anyway ~~ or, if not ~~ why is it news that they (Family Servies) request that the court open the records to them? And why does it sound like they have made the request but it might not be granted (the court opening their records to them). Isn't Family Services entitled to all information? This is so weird - at this rate, this will go on until the kids are 21 and taking care of themselves.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Britneys damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. There's no happy medium for you judgmental midgets. Did Britney tell you personally she doesn't give a f*** about her two sons? I didn't think so. Her actions tell a different story, she's going to counseling, taking drug test as required, abiding by the rules of her parenting coach and judge. So don't give me that I just don't give a f*** about my sons. Britney's making her own money and can do what she wants with it. What, you morons expect her to support Kevins lazy no good ass forever?! Get real, he is and always has been a low life wannabe thug. God, someone please tell this guy he's not black and to keep the dread locks out of his kids hair. Being a father isn't hiring nannies to care for your kids while pretending to care. If anyone needs to be tested for std's and drugs it's Kevin. He's a no good baby maker.

Winky Vitalic

Rosey, what the hell do you know about Britney? NOTHING. And the Chinese adoption thing was only GOSSIP you idiot. One can only imagine the stellar parent you turned out to be.

Lay off Britney, bitches!!

Winky Vitalic

Go Teri Go!!!

Tasha

Teri,
Kevin might be a lowlife, but that comes with the territory of walking out on a pregnant girlfriend for another woman. Britney had no problem when Kevin was a jerk to Shar, only when he acted like a jerk to her. So since she chose him, she can deal with him. And the law is the law. Whoever makes the most pays. If this was reversed and Kevin was the rich star (I know that's funny) no one would say a word about Britney getting $100k/mo child support and having nannies for the kids. In this situation the guy is the one getting paid. But if she had stayed her ass at home during the divorce he never would've gotten joint custody to begin. She practically gave those kids to him and that's why she's in the mess she's in today.

Wendy

Sick of hearing about Britney and Kevin, and Kevin is JUST as much guilty and a lawyer, hes all about how much money he can get USER. What a loser he is? I feel sorry for Britney that he couldnt be man enough to stop smoking pot and "hangin" with his hoods. Really feel sorry that this had to happen to both of them. I still blame it on the parents.

Susan B

I just wish Kevin would DISAPPEAR already.............I can't stand this parasite and the way he keeps trying to get Britney's money..............Kevin get a job.

Britney has the money to hire a nanny and NO ONE NEEDS YOU............GO AWAY LOSER KEVIN!!!!!!

mickey

no matter what this girl does, she can't win. she is complying completely with what the court wants, and what the public wants. she's fully dressed, not going out at all (except shop, gas and coffee - but who cares, isn't she entitled?!), hasn't been driving, and she will always get a load of crap. i think it's time that people give her the benefit of the doubt. you dont' really know what is going on behind closed doors, or what is going on in court. she is getting help, and grant it it might be court ordered, but at least she is getting it while most people with problems wouldn't. the only thing people can complain about now is her hair, and what do you expect when you shave your head?! i just think people need to give it a rest - the only thing left to talk about is their pending child case, and you're dealing with children here, let it go. and please do me a favor, don't respond by saying i'm a fan, i'm a "yes" person, an enabler, or "i hope you don't have children" - those responses are old and used :)

Winky Vitalic

Tasha - boy oh boy, U Shur R Smart. Why, how long did it take you to come up with that argument? This isn't about who makes the most money - it's about a young girl (Brit Brit was young when she met KFed after all) who let a user take advantage of her. She was pushed into show business by a mother who wanted to escape her own pitiful life and then went on to marry someone just like Daddy. And you think that the only good parent apparently is a stay at home parent - try telling that to the parents who have a career.

I'd be willing to bet that you are:

Unemployed or minimum wage employed;
GED - no HS diploma for you;
Watch NASCAR;
Live in Ohio or some other godforsaken place;
Drink generic cola;
A French Fry afficianado (look it up).

Try replacing your anger toward Britney into some self improvement.

UNEEDME247

BRIT NEEDS TO GET HER ACT TOGETHER, AND KEVIN NEEDS TO GET A CLUE, HE CAN'T THINK THAT HE WILL HAVE FULL CUSTODY FOREVER. HE NEEDS TO GET A JOB, KEEP THE DAMN JOB, AND TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS WITHOUT BRIT-BRIT'S MONEY. I FEEL SORRY FOR HER BECAUSE SHE REALLY THOUGHT LIKE ANY HUMAN WOULD...... THAT HE LOVED HER, AFTER THE SECOND CHILD WAS CONCEIVED HE STARTED THIS PARTING, AND DISRESPECTING HER.

Diana

I think it is about time he gets something his way! I think he is fueling all of this for money and as a revenge against her.....she divorced him and cut his pocketbook! He doesn't care about those kids (just like his other kids you NEVER see him with or paying for!!)......he cares about the money they can get him and the lifestyle he can have with them in his care. The guy has NO job and yet he has a nanny....no work, then make your job taking care of your kids!! And with no income that means Brit or his boys or picking up the tab!! What a loser!!! Brit's attorneys need to make him start accounting for EVERY DIME of child support....it is for the kids and not him but I will bet anything the kids are paying his way too!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Tasha, The reason that she is in the mess that she is in today is BECAUSE of k-sleeze. He pretty much "walked out on her" when she was at home with the two babies. He walked out on Shar and then he walked out on Britney. He didn't want to be a father to any of his four kids any more than he wants to be one now. Britney sat home with the babies and watched, as we all did, him partying it up in Vegas with his posse and whores. The only difference is that he saw $$$ signs when it came to Britney and she ... well, I'm not exactly sure WHAT she saw in him. I think Britney and Shar should team up and go after his a**. He has 4 kids and isn't doing one thing to support any of them. I KNOW Shar said he is a good father ... I don't really know about that situation, but I would bet that she isn't dumb and if she said otherwise, she might not be getting any support from him (via Britney). Shar should not have to bear the financial responsibiliy of raising their two kids alone and I haven't seen anything that shows he is paying to help support the two children that he had with her. If he is "sharing" the child support that he receives from Britney for Sean and Jayden for his and Shar's two kids, I would think that is against the law. Again, I think Shar, at least, should sue him for child support and then there would be no case --- he'd have to get a J.O.B. to help support those two kids. I hate that loser.

NK

This is just a way for KFed to keep havin that money come in otherwise he is so broke!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments