Dannielynn's First Shopping Spree!

11/26/2007 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Paris Hilton, there's a new babe on the block -- little Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead!

TMZ caught the adorable 14-month-old spawn of Anna Nicole Smith and Larry Birkhead out on photog-filled Robertson Blvd. yesterday, getting her shop on with daddy. The two led paps around the various shops, picking up clothes at trendy Kitson Kids.

It's only a matter of time until she's dining at the Ivy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sharon Chicago

Gee Danielynn is not standing on her own two feet let a lone walking.... notice the video, she cannot place her feet flat on the ground. She was tip toeing and bouncing but not making a real effort to walk...

Why aren't they (nanny and larry) spending time to teach her how to walk... I wonder if she can stand alone holding on to a chair or end table like babies do when they are learning to walk??? We have not seen that yet...

Here We Go Again

#301 By Summer
As far as I am concerned, #301 is so correct. I do not believe Larry is suffering from PTS, he is suffering from money, big life syndrome, that showed up in the Big Birthday Bang, the $1500. ticket to Playboy Bunny and a few other things. He sold out to Stern so the two of them could exploit that baby. He doesn't give a darn about her well being except for show. He has allowed Stern to drag him into the same fantasy world he lives in and I call it his Elvis Presly, Marilyn Monroe fantasy syndrome.

Kara

She aint that cute..Her father killed her mother with his phyc abuse, public displays of paternity with HI Profile attornies he cant pay and SNITCHING of ANS..He wanted his baby so he could get rich etc..I know he loves the kid but he LOVES Money too and he should have kept his BIGG mouth shut..He is a punk livin off 2 Women... 1 Dead, 1 toddler..IF- IF he really cared he would live a QUIET Life with the child raising her out of the Photographers range...We would not see him or the kid period...DISAPPEAR Little guy.. MR SNITCH...GO AWAY little larry....little fairy larry sperm donor...ANS plan Backfired unfortunately..LIFE Moves On...please disapear larry boy.. I better shut up..Yes WE Dont care, Nobody cares

Laura

Don't hassle kids, can you imagine how scary that is for a 14 month old?

But you ignored the Beckhams by using flash photography on her epilieptic son, so I doubt you guys will listen

Lenn K.

What a great looking child with the big blue eyes. Larry hope everything is going well for you two!!!

zoemayne

so? dont care.

Hope

A shopping spree with the money she earned rather than daddy the exploiter.

Tracy

How cute she is. Hope Santa is very good to you both. and that the New Year will be a good one without all the harrassment and hate from her grandmother and her gang of thugs.

TexMex

Can someone please help me understand why the lil girl's last name is Marshall??? I dont get it.....Shouldnt it be Birkhead Smith?????

OCD

Gorgeous baby. I hope her father gives her a chance at a normal life.

Tracy

She is adorable. What pretty blue eyes. Larry you really did get the greatest gift.
Don't forget to send Virgie a lump of coal. Bah Humbug to that old fat scrooge.

Kentucky Supports Larry and Dannielynn

How adorable!!!

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Pretty baby.
Notice how Larry held the child frontwards so photographers could get good photos.
He also appeared to over accent his interaction with the child, like throwing her up in the air and letting her walk. It appears to me that he was putting on a little show for the photographers. But I suppose if I were in his position, I would put on a little show too, just to make sure they get good photos of my daughter. He appears to be a good and loving dad and she is a lovely little girl. I wish nothing but the best for them. They both have been thru a great deal.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

The name Marshall is probably the name on the Birth Certificate. Larry was not named the father until long after the daughters birth and Anna's death. To officially make her a Birkhead, Larry would have to petition the courts with proof that he is the father and ask for an official order changing the last name to Birkhead.

Thats my 2 cents worth.

Kentucky Supports Larry and Dannielynn

Dannielynn's name was changed to Birkhead on the birth certificate. Her name is officially Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead. Larry said he wanted to leave the name Marshall there like Anna had it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments