Hogans' Split Old News

11/26/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan and wife Linda have been separated for some time now, and the couple even filmed part of their last season of "Hogan Knows Best" while apart.

TMZ has learned that Mr. and Mrs. Hulkster have been on the outs since June, and that the divorce filing was not a surprise to the Hogans or people who know the couple. Sources tell TMZ that the couple even filmed part of their reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" when they were separated. This was a source of problems for production, because they had to play nice while filming scenes together.

Linda Hogan filed for divorce on Wednesday, but the papers don't give any specific reason for the filing. A source tells us that the show has not been picked up for next season.

Kelli

Hopefully they will work it out, out of the public eye. I agree with OCD, it's not over.

Susan B

Why would Hogan need a wife anyway............he's so old, I don't think he could be much of a husband anyway.

Topeka

Ya know what? I may be the only person to say this, but I like the Hogans. Always have. Even non-famous people have problems in their marriage; they should have our sympathy, not sneers. Yes, Nick made a poor judgement call. He's 17. And most 17 year olds that I know do the same thing - race cars. Brooke? Good singer, she has done much better with her life than Britney, Lindsey, Nicole and Paris all put together. As far as Terry and Linda - I wish them the best, be it together or apart. SO - THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU GO THROWING STONES AT SOMEONES' GLASS HOUSE. They might throw one back at yours!

nit2winn

Jennifer,

Is this how you want to end up? Throwing away someone who loves you?

tony

Good for The Hulkster.Now he can move along and find a nicer woman. I'm a street guy and I can tell that phoney wife of his was a piece of garbage.EVERYTHING about her is phoney.Her hair , her T .I.T.S,and her personality.She is also jealous of Brooke.You could see that in some of the episodes.She wants yonger and rich guys to pay for her Cosmetic needs.I can't wait to see her in 10 years whem she looks like the Sea Hag that used to be on Popeye !

.....

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL....

hulkamaniac33

If in fact they are getting a divorce, perhaps it is for the best for everyone because I have a feeling that Terry wants this more than people think I know he loves his family but apparently he has better values than Linda and would be doing it for the benefit of the family. HULKAMANIA RULES!!!!!!!!!

hulkamaniac33

I also agree with #17

sweetpea

This family is a total joke. The Cleavers they ain't. Dad lets Nick get away with ANYTHING, three speeding tickets and one possible vehicular manslaughter waiting in the wings?
But has his nose up Brooks' ass to be sure she stays a "good girl" (like her mom, right?)
Brooke looks like a stripper whore most of the time, or a transvestite. Britney Spears
with laryngitis sounds better than Brooks' supposed singing. I hope FINALLY Hulk and wife
will stop trying to push her on the public. She sucks, plain and simple. Thank GOD this
dysfunctional duo only had 2 offspring for the world to have to contend with. Now Linda and
Nick are in Los Angeles, with rest of the cooks, right smack where they belong. It's been
a fun ride Hogans, but your TV Show has been CANCELLED!

sheshe1950

val #5 said it all........JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT MONEY AND BAD PARENTING WILL GET YOU......very sad.......for NICK'S FRIEND in the hospital......and the TMZ video of her on the street is sick....a real sick parent.......hope she and others learn from this. I'm so sick of those bimbo's. PRAY FOR THE POOR KID IN THE HOSPITAL AND HIS FAMILY.

nacho

well there you have it. The daughter's singing career was over before it started, the son is going to hopefully end up in jail, the wife has spent all the money and the husband is old and washed up. Their show has not been renewed for next season so I doubt it is a publicity stunt. hopefully they will quietly go away....

ENQUIRING MIND

YOU MAY AS WELL BE REPORTING ON JOE BLOW AT THE TRAILER PARK DOWN THE ROAD. THE STUPID HOGANS ARE NOT NEWSWORTHY!

Nine2five

Her filing is the best thing that could happen to you, Terry. Get yourself a sharky lawyer and let her find another way to support her shopping habit. She just wastes your money on skanky, too tight, too youthful for her big ass and gut clothes. You can definitely do better!

CHUCK

THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS DIVORCE PART OF THE SHOW ! IT'S REALLITY T.V. ISN'T IT. DUH! MORE RATINGS. HULKAMANIACS!

tippy katz

THEY NEED TO STAY TOGETHER!!!! They are both so disgusting, who else would want them? They belong together.