Kim K. Keeps Clothes on for Playboy

11/26/2007 2:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian hauled her ass all the way from L.A. to Las Vegas over the holiday weekend to host Playboy's Sunday After Dark party at the Palms. The gig was Rated PG -- since Kim K. didn't let loose that massive booty.

That didn't stop our friends at SpyOnVegas from snapping plenty of photos of all that trunk junk.

Whateva...

I've watched the Kardashian's too and surprisingly wasn't as repulsed as I thought I would be. Never the less, I wonder why so many people show hatred towards these chicks who make money off people who can't seem to stop searching for them in tabloids and online? I mean, thank goodness that I search NOT to pass out hateful and racist remarks, but just to be entertained.
I hate to be that miserable.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

She is HOT, with or without clothes.

DaveRog

No disrespect to Miss. K, but once we have seen a girl get hit from behind by a black dude, there is really not that much to keep withholding.

Sick of It All

Useless piece of trash...............just like her OJ lovin' dead daddy.

Petite

Famous for NOTHING!

I guess that's where PLAYBOY comes in- she had to do SOMETHING to call herself "famous"

FlBiker

No idea, who is that skank?

cjs

She looks silly with all the surgical implants,like a cartoon character. She'll wise up with age and have them removed.

Nasty, nasty, nasty--

ME

The only thing she's know for is having sex with a black man and having a large ass. Is this really a celebrity? Anybody can do that.

Carolyn A-B

OK #4: Who cares that her sexual partner was Black? Didn't she participate in the marketing of that sex video that she was "shocked, shocked" to learn about? This is just another wayward young lady who is capitalizing off her beauty and name. At least her daddy went to school and earned a law degree. I don't know if he'd be so proud of his little girl(s) now.

HEY IDIOTS!

i've actually watched their E! show when there was nothing on and they honestly do seem like really nice people and i'm not the type to say people are nice a lot haha.

beefcake

This skank is worthless. She looks ridiculous with that over-sized cannonball butt. She is an amazon woman. I don't like my women that large. The only thing she is famous for is having sex on tape. It seems like Hustler magazine would be more her type. Playboy is supposed to be classy (even though the three nirods Hef live with look like cheap wh*res).

spikept-the-Poet

So what are all the important people doing?

Petite

There's nothing wrong with cheap whores, Beefcakes. Just wear a rubber and you'll be fine!

bvang

Why is she borrowing outfits from Miley Cyrus?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments