La Lohan Lands with That Dude

11/26/2007 12:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After a whirlwind paparazzi frenzy of a trip to New York for the holiday, Lindsay Lohan and rehaboyfriend Riley Giles made a hatted return to L.A. last night. Let the Christmas shopping sprees commence!

LiLo arrived at LAX last night, where she was flanked by airport security as she made her way to a car -- someone has to protect her from herself!

What, no National Guard?

FlBiker

Lindsay needs a bottle of ice cold vodka and an 8ball of bolivian flake.

The Icon

Ice Cold Vodka! I was thinking the same thing...

Winky Vitalic

Lindsay looks her usual beautiful self! Why people like Smanatha are so quick to see LiLo fall off the wagon is beyond me. You probably kick puppies in your spare time.

Thank you Stedman for helping LiLo so much!!! You are a nice guy.

MH

I prefer the do you know who I am, coked out of her mind, 2 time DWI, hit and run, drinking and drugging in rehab, leaving the scene twice, these are not my pants, that is not my coke, the black guy was driving, menace to society Lindsay. This one is boring.

Regards

Winky Vitalic

Jimbo, is that the only comment you know how to make? Loser.

Pebbles

Dear Firecrotch,

We hate you..............as much as you hate yourself, if not more.

The fake blonde hair will not change who you are. You are still a firecrotch. A Phony, insecure, addicted, addled, coke whore. Oh, and I still have that nasty little email you sent me, which I would love to repost here on TMZ for the world to see just how ugly and nasty you really are.

Love always,
Pebbles

Pebbles

TO #3 (aka Lindsay)

Stop posting about yourself.

We know it's you, firecrotch.

*shaking my head*,
Pebbles

Winky Vitalic

Pebbles - takes on to know one. And now we all know more about you than we care to.

Go lose some weight (if you can) and get a diploma while you're at it. Nobody here likes you. At all. You're an A**hole. Period. End of sentence. Forever. Loser.

Pebbles

Debbie Clark or Debbie Bauer?

Pebbles

Dear Debbie,

Bite me. No one is talking to you. No one cares about you. No one likes you. Get a life.

Love,
Pebbles

Winky Vitalic

Oooohh, Pebbles, I'm so scared! The only thing that would scare me is if your fat a** were about to sit on me. Go lose some weight and remember that as infamous tmz-er Pootie once said - "Karm's a bitch." Go look it up. If you know what a dictionary is. Loser!!!! hahahahahahahaha!

Winky Vitalic

Wowee Pebbles - I agree with Deb - you must have looooow self esteem to be so reactive my my little old post! And your only joy in life appears to be in wishing others harm. You only WISH you had some of the action LiLo gets - you need a good old fashioned mattress thumpin'. I'm so sorry NOBODY wants to f**k you. So go f**k yourself.

To everyone else - have a nice day!

Pebbles

Pebbles, No one likes Debbie. She is a brute and she is the fat one. Trust me. If you google her name in quotation marks you will see she is a bully on other boards besdes TMZ. she's the loser. a BIG loser. She thinks people like her but she is sadly mistaken. People usually ignore her and hope she will either die or lose her hands in a car wreck so she can't type anymore.

Winky Vitalic

Yep, Pebbles - YOU'RE FAT!

Pebbles

Dear Debbie Douche,

You are boring. One question for you: Is calling people that you do not know or ever seen "fat" the best you can do? I think they call that "self projection", dear.

*yawn*