Quiet Riot Singer Found Dead in His Vegas Home

11/26/2007 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

DubrowLas Vegas Metro Police have confirmed to TMZ that 52-year-old Kevin Dubrow, lead singer for 80's metal band Quiet Riot, was found dead in his Las Vegas home.

We're told one of Dubrow's neighbors found the singer Sunday around 5:20 PM. The Clark County Coroner confirms to TMZ that they are currently examining Dubrow's body to try to determine the cause of death.

Fellow band member Frankie Banali posted this message on his website: "I can't even find words to say. Please respect my privacy as I mourn the passing and honor the memory of my dearest friend, Kevin DuBrow."

Quiet Riot was the first metal band to top the Billboard charts and are perhaps best known for their cover of "Cum on Feel the Noize"

sassy

SAD STORY. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW HE DIED. I LOVED THAT BAND IN THE 80S . THEY WERE PRETTY GOOD !!!

RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Robt. Buchanan

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Too funny!

cheri

My heart felt sympathy goes to Kevin's family and band mates. Sadly yet another great talent goes to rock and roll heaven too early. LoveYa Kev

MetalLuvah

How sad. My condolences to his family and friends.

To commentor #8 - You really have to be a pathetic and severely empty person to wish people dead. Karma, my friend, karma.

JARHoney7

Wow, this is really sad news. Back in the day they were my favorite!! I even wrote a paper in school about Kevin and the bad. Rest In Peace Kevin! :(

s c o r n

Thanks for all the great middle school metal memories, Kevin.

tracy lee

I just saw them at ROCKLAHOMA in july and they were great and I hoped to see them at ROCKLAHOMA 2008....................

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

I did like the Come on Feel the Noise song, but, alas, they were a one hit wonder. Still, a good hit.

lamprey

For all the nasty commenters out there: There are far worse things than death, may you all find them (or they find you) soon.

Sparticus

Dam ! I wish it was a rapper!

Terry

Some how this becomes about Frankie Banal before it mentions the dead guy!

SJBJOAT

I think they are better known for You Shook Me All Night Long.

Killler Cali

damn how sad i just saw him a few weeks ago eating dinner at an italian restaurant..RIP..sat at the table next to his

Comedy Girl

Kay, how very Christlike of you.

ftwilliams

To Britneys dad......you are a frigging moron. Kay.....save your holy rollin mumbo jumbo for someone like yourself,you sound like you need it DOUCHEBAG !!!!