Britney and the Chinese Babies: The Inner Dialog

11/27/2007 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsHey y'all, I knowed I been quiet for a whilers, but I had to set the records straghtenin' right about this Chinese babies story.

Y'see ... I tolded my Guatermalanian maid to get me two orders of Chinese for the babies. Well she don't hear too good, and she says I talk funny, so when she told Alli, she said, "Missy Britney want two Chinese babies." Before I knowed it, Alli found a redoption agency and filled up all them papers in. Coupla weeks later she's showin' me pictures of little Chinese babers and askin' me to choose which two do I want?!

I did not order me up some Chinese chirldrens. Heckers, if I wanted me some more babies I'd find me another K-Fart and make me some! I do not need to go all the way to Japan.

RasputinsLiver

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Too funny!

Ding friggin' dang, I can easily see and hear Twitney yakkin' it up like that, sayin' just such babblers!

Too bad some, like "Get Real" #2, don't have a sense of humor.

Ah, Twitney is so much fun to mock. She practically begs for it, like she begs for the paps to take her pictures, or as she would say, "pichurs".

Thanks, TMZ crew!

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

TMZ wouldn't have a site at all if it weren't for Britney gossip. It could be about any celeb but she gets the most attention. Making fun of the south is really sad, why don't you target the black language Harv? Here I'll start.....
Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be . .

Tangie

Rasputin--Your just too stupid to know what good humor is. If you think ding dang is hilariious you must be 12.

anonymous

RasputinsLiver

"17. This is so wrong,I feel bad for her I really do.I was pissed for the things she has done but now I feel sorry (not pity) for this young woman as we know most has been brought on by her but at the same time who would not have a melt down when they are followed and scrutinized for their every move.

Posted at 8:43AM on Nov 27th 2007 by mj"
_____________________________________________________________________

"mj"?

Michael? Is that you Whacko Jacko?

Hahahahaha! Understandable, Mikey, that you'd sympathize a fellow freak.

This isnt even funny...

Rest in Peace

I have to tell you, I had a laugh from my toes after reading that one! Just what I needed on a cold dark winter day...hysterical! Come one people, you can't take life so serious, relax and enjoy the light moments, and this is one of them!

anonymous

Hahahahaha! Understandable, Mikey, that you'd sympathize a fellow freak.

Posted at 8:46AM on Nov 27th 2007 by RasputinsLiver

Tangie

You people who think this is funny are just idiots! It is ignorant! Hello!

wendy

Just because someone can string together a few words -- and in the process make racist and ethnically insulting remarks about Southerners, Latin Americans, and Asians, all aimed at pointing out how lacking in intelligence one American is (doesn't even know the difference between China and Japan...) -- well, around TMZ, just because is enough. Some chimpanzees can use keyboards, too.
In the real world, such hateful immaturity gets the short-lived attention, but in the long run, TMZ won't be here, because people will get tired of its same old, same old crap.

RasputinsLiver

"No you are confused I don't come here often but when I do I can have my opinion just like everyone else,it's called compassion because Brit is obviously mentally unstable,Have a great day.

Posted at 9:02AM on Nov 27th 2007 by mj"
_____________________________________________________________________

Ha! Yeah, that's what we all say about you, Michael. How's Bubbles? What ever happened to him anyway?

Too bad your pedo trap is falling apart, your Neverland. Bet ya miss all the little squeals of the potential victims...er...kids ya had over, eyeing them, choosing which one you'd like to take into your private locked bedroom for the night.

Ah well, all things must come to and end at some point, Jacko. Too bad ya didn't get to enjoy life in one California's taxpayer sponsored "hotels". Of course, you wouldn't have enjoyed those as only adult males are in them and you don't like adult males, do ya.

Have a great day yourself, Whacko.

Tupac

Chinese babers? What are you, retard? Damn you TMZ

Tupac

The sad thing is Britney doesn't realize that these idiot at TMZ making fun of her sorry ass. She still talking, and posing picture for the Pap. Would somebody please tell Britney that these TMZ retards talking trash about her trash? Wonder if Britney can read, so we can just point her to TMZ.COM.

bridget

Poor taste. Poor, poor taste. I am rethinking if I should continue to look at this website. This is racist and disgusting. YOU should all be ashamed. I am sure when you went to school putting trash like this out there was what you were aspiring to right? Nice,,,, I hope you are proud of yourselves. LOW class TMZ

aSiF

I have an excellent sense of humor and once they write something funny - I'll laugh! I just don't see how making fun of someone's dialect is funny. Shame on me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments