Chippendales Dancer Flies into World Record!

11/27/2007 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Smokin' hot Chippendales dancer Brandon Pereyda succeeded in breaking the Guinness world record for the most vertical "roll-downs" on aerial silks. Who knew there was even a record? If ever there were a guy for the job, it's Brandon.

With a total of 13 rolls in one minute, Brandon rolled his way into the next Guinness Book of World Records, becoming the first Chippendale to break a record. These boys are usually more acquainted with breaking hearts.

Brandon and the other Chippendales perform nightly at the Rio in Las Vegas.

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info!!!!!!!

OCD

Aw, man. My lunch for the last 3 days would be on the stage.

Igor

Oh my. I look forward to the trivia question portion of the competition.
-- http://www.TotallyNotCrazy.com

Ace

I've seen it all now...rofl

Dawn Day

They certainly aren't known for breaking hymens!

Alana Joy

Maybe now he can be promoted to a Cirque de Soliel dancer!

lol xo

CLICK MY NAME!

ascatal

the man has talent, wheni first saw the title i thought maybe oneof the chippendales set the record for shinyest pecs or something, nice to seeits something kinda cool

thisweek

When I saw the Chippendales earlier this year, this guy was definitely the best looking and by far the most talented. Who cares what his preference is; he's gorgeous. Probably would be better suited for Cirque de Soliel!

Some Faustkateer

COOL? That's pretty stupid stuff as far as I'm concered..... Yawn.

a fan

Talent, talent, talent...chips should be thankful that they have a great combination with Brandon's gorgeous looks and unique talent..Cirque would be lucky to have him in one of their Vegas shows!!

Kizzy

Good prep work for the straitjacket he'll be donning later on, this guy is batspit crazy. With a toilet-tissue fetish. Bet he loooves rollercoasters, though.....

KENTUCKYGIRL

He does nothing for me and what the heck in that one picture are those pouches on his lower sides? Maybe he stores some food there-lmao.....JMO

Shelly

Wow in a ridiculous speedo and everything. Im kind of upset that I wasted 1 minute and 24 seconds watching it. Where do they come up with these records anyways? Does he qualify for the record of gayest combination of a haircut and hot pants ever worn together while climbing up a piece of fabric? Maybe Guinness should look into that one too.

Melynda

Brandon Pereyda is my bestfriend in the whold world and im so proud of him! Great job babe!! I love yah! XOXO see you soon!

sheri