Chyna Gets Denied -- Twice in One Night!

11/27/2007 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Poor, poor Chyna, she done gone and changed her name back to her wrestling moniker, but can't find anyone to tussle with -- both in the ring and elsewhere!

TMZ caught the allegedly rehabbed train wreck outside of Les Deux over the weekend, where she was rambling about Vince McMahon not accepting her offer to take her on -- while she was simultaneously denied a kiss from a bystander.

Wanda

I thought Chyna was a lesbian???????

Wanda

By the way,, THOSE GUYS WERE GENIUSES that botched that lip job. Looks like they implanted a horses gums!!!

ZZZZZZZ

Id take her home and eat that!! mmmmmmmmmm

nacho

the poor guy probably thought it was a man trying to kiss him. I thought Chyna had stopped drinking, guess I thought wrong.

Davie C

I actually would accept a kiss from her.......and probably more than a kiss.

Dynamo Dan

DAMN, I'd Have Kissed Her and More.

Winky Vitalic

Poor Chyna!

Sparticus

The guy wasnt sure what she was. If he had known, he would have been flaging down a taxi and trowing her drunk crazy a$$ in the back seat. What guy wouldnt have?

Thats One Ugly Skanky Hoe

She is a train wreck.
I cannot think of any avenue she can take unless it would be bit parts in B Movies or something of that nature. One thing is that she may become some wrestlers manager in order to get back into that area. I am sure that the wrestling profession is a tight knit industry that once black listed is hard to get back into. She may go overseas to the Japanese wrestling circuit. There may be some fans left over there.
Other than that I wouldnt buy a product that she reccmmended or make any effort to see just her in a movie or anything like that. She is one of those ex-celebrities that is so weird and weird looking that she doesn't fit in a wide variety of niches.

Good Luck China Doll......You will need it. I will pray for you.

What are you that Stupid?

It's the steroid version of that famous trainwreak Brittany.

RapidBurnout

she cannot even move her top lip...she looks like a man! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

JV

Yeah, she has been successfully "rehabilitated". LOL.

Triple Play

Who does Chyna think he is. He should just step away from the limelight and the public appearances

pappi6

I don't do any girls bigger than myself!!!!!!!!! This gal could crush coconuts with her damn thighs!!!!!!! No way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pappi6

sweet jeasus!!!!!! no way in hell would that he she lip lock me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments