Hulkster: Respect My Privacy!

11/27/2007 11:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk HoganHulk Hogan has issued the following statement, exclusively through his agent, Darren Prince, to TMZ:
"Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through. I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

As TMZ reported Friday, Linda Hogan has filed for divorce, seeking to end their 23-year marriage.

Brit is a f*ck up

Some of these comments are just awful. The man is losing his wife of 20+ years. I feel bad for him & the family. I come from a broken family and in the end nothing good ever comes out of it.

You all are in my prayers!!

Kelli

If Linda and Terry separated while the show was still taping, they must of had magic powers and knew thier son was going to wreck before it happened.

mp

Hulkster- I feel for, I really do. I feel for your entire family... but BROTHER... you brought this media frenzy on yourself. Think of how you allowed your family to act on national television for the last few years. Anytime your family wanted anything- you used your fading star power to get it for them. Nick wants to race cars... I'll just make a call. It appears that you taught your kids that the world owed them something because their last name is Hogan, I mean Bollea. Did you kids even go to school? As far as your wife goes, I'm sorry to hear things are ending for you, but it was obviously long ago that you guys don't meld well. I agree with many of the posts here that say she looks like a two-dollar hooker. Sure, her boobs that are big they make her look fatter than she probably is, and her face full of make-up that looks like it was applied by a 5 year old tarnish her credibility, but it seemed that underneath it all she was a caring person. Certainly more of a normal parent to your kids. Maybe, if you would have taken some time to stop trying to find ways to keep the hogan dream alive, you would have found a way for the two of you to enjoy your life after the ring together. She probably got sick of your moping around, and was tired of trying to pull you out of the eighties by the straps of your fanny pack. Sure, she'll probably take half of your money- and use it to hire maids to clean the strangely decorated homes you will give her- but thats the way it goes. May be you should have taken a moment to dig underneath all those layers of blush and lipstick and seen that the companion you had for the rest of your life was taking a back seat to your pitty party and weird involvement with your kids- who are almost grown. I'm not saying you're a bad father- you can tell you love your kids- but was the little bit of money you got to do the show really worth all of this hassle? Take what money you do have left, and find a way to live a more modest lifestyle. You would probably be ok with that. The glitz and glam always seemed to be Linda's thing. Give some of your money to the family of the kid that was in the wreck with Nick. Let Brooke get her own place for God's sake, and let her date- stop being almost gross in that regard and let her have a normal life. Maybe use some of your money to send your kids to college... parish the thought. All, in all though, I do wish all of you well. I don't think you ever WANTED things to play out like this... fame just took a toll on ya.

Cj

I don't know, Maybe its me but... This smells of an impending lawsuit scheme to save their ass-its...

Surfgeeks.com

I think Brooke Hogan was in the 2008 Data Dreams Calendar

Cj

This smells of an impending lawsuit scheme to save their ass-its...

no name

Bless His Heart!!!

Cj

This smells of an impending lawsuit scheme to save their ass-its...

moody chic

Nick deserves what's coming to him and he SHOULD get max for almost killing his friend. You do a reality show your life is over. I think people should get the hint that reality is jinxed. Nothing good comes from reality shows. The Hulk sold out. I am just waiting for Christoper Knight and Adraina (whatever her name is) to split very soon as well.

Cj

This smells of an impending lawsuit scheme to save their ass-its...

Cj

This smells of an impending lawsuit scheme to save their ass-its...

Hot Woody

RESPECT HIS PRIVACY? Holy crap! Who is he kidding????The guy goes on tv, and exposes his entire life to the world for money and now he wants us to respect his privacy. I think he took one too many shots to the head! FACE IT LIKE A MAN, STEROID BOY! SAY YOUR PRAYERS, EAT YOUR STEROIDS....ER VEGGIES!!!

moi_here

It likely wouldn't matter for the lawsuit whether they got divorced, because they were married at the time of the accident. And besides, they were having marital problems while on the show, and they didn't really seem to get resolved, this isn't a surprise. They are a decent family considering all the fame. The kid screwed up, the parents screwed up by not being on his butt more (like a zillion other parents need to do), Hulk wasn't a Joe Simpson with his daughter, quite the opposite. (JS, now that's a kinky dad.) Hogan supported his kid's career the way many families do -- like paying for med or law school or paying for private school at $20,000+ a year since K. At least he was realistic about his daughter's talent and looks and understood the situation and what was needed. (Hey, she wasn't going to be discovered, let's face it, she needed a big push and big backing to have a chance.) Tragedy is all it takes to pull apart a marriage that's having problems. The kids are actually nice kids who have handled their celebrity much better than most others in similar situations. The accident is horrible, but read your newspaper, all those recent deaths from street racing didn't involve famous kids, fame has nothing to do with it.

Becky

Respect my privacy? Come on,, you throw it all out there on reality TV, and then say, "leave us alone" - I dont think so. Very tired of celebrities pulling this crap....!! Before they are famous they would kill to get in the papers. Once they get rich, and have a certain level of fame it's like..."leave me alone" wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhhh. Sorry but fame comes with a price... you getm paid very well for what you do, it comes with perks, and it comes with disadvantages. You enjoy the perks part...... but then you cry... but you're crying all the way to the bank!!!! Dont feel sorry for that part. I do like the Hogan family however and wish you luck.

Music4Teens.com

Does that mean his now called the Sulkster?
Has anyone ever seen the Hulk Hogan Grill? Hope he doesn't put his head on it to kill himself.