Hulkster: Respect My Privacy!

11/27/2007 11:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk HoganHulk Hogan has issued the following statement, exclusively through his agent, Darren Prince, to TMZ:
"Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through. I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

As TMZ reported Friday, Linda Hogan has filed for divorce, seeking to end their 23-year marriage.

Brit

Umm...this is for the person who wrote this comment:

"83. I wish that all of you jerls on this board whom will have problems in your lives ask for somethign & never never get it ! we are all humans & we shoudl respect one another I guess you all werent' brought up with morals !
I will respect one privacy regadless if they are a celeb or not !
Treat others as you would want to be treated & those whom live in glass houses throw the first stone!
idiots!
Posted at 1:02PM on Nov 27th 2007 by first person"

Just you (#83, first person) being here on TMZ, reading, and writing about celebrities does not "respect ones privacy", as you put it. You are here to enter into the lives of people you do not know...that's invading privacy a bit, don't you think? Stop judging others for their comments and being interested in the lives of celebrities who throw their "so called private life" out on national television.

I think a disrespectful thing one can do is call people names, like "jerks & idiots".....which is just what you did. Sounds like you were not brought up with, "good morals". Yes, you may put your foot in your mouth. It's okay, I was brought up with good morals, so I'll let the name calling go at this time. Just wanted to help you learn a lesson about your judgemental comments. Their is another old wise tale: point one finger at someone and there are still THREE more pointing back at yourself. Have a nice day, #83.

Alexa

Boo, hoo! He and his loser family are going through nothing compared to John and his family. He's pathetic!

Jo Jo

Respect your privacy? LOL>>>>Try your hand at comedy you bald headed weasel.

sue

Holy crap, hulk? It's about time that she's gone. You can do so much better then her. All she wants to do is stay in Cali. and live off brooke. Watch, now you'll see how far brooke will go for money now that her father is not there. She;s goona be another britney in a year. I feel for you man, but you'll find a better woman out there. Good luck. Worry about nick and straighten him up first before he gets into more trouble.

THE JUDGE

DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY

J

Leave you alone, Hulk?

Oh- you mean like you're leaving John Graziano alone to rot in the VA now.....

Thanks- got it.......

Semper Fi, John.

Simon Scowl

I don't like the media meddling in my family affairs either. That's why I don't sign up for reality shows that follow my wife and kids around, or drag them to every red-carpet event on earth. Also, I don't have a wife or kids. And even if I did, nobody would care. But other than that.

happy holiday season

Just some questions and thoughts,
1. If roids are involved, maybe Mrs Hogan (bollea) wanted to get away before
he pulls a Benoit.
2. What income will Mr.Hogan have unless he does the wrestling circuit again.
3. Who will get primary custody of nick?
4. Strong possibilty that Mrs. Hogan (Bollea) already has her future mapped out
with someone. She can't be that naive to walk out on that lifestyle.
5. Last thought, this could be the biggest scam to save their assets from any
current or future lawsuits.

Jack Schitt

She said her Vibrator gave her more pleasure....till she chipped her tooth on it

Bigmama

i remember the episode of there Reality show and HULK's mom was on there SHE DOESNT care for his wife/LINDA ummmm can someone say "MOMMY KNOWS BEST".. she wants $$ for and from everything the house's, the son, alimony? she only should get money from one of the homes and her personal things out of the house! why does she think she should get alimony? and child support for a 17 year old Boy! OHHHH PLEASE HULK move on you are better with out her.....

Julie G.

I agree with all bits of comments here all mixed. True, The Hogan Family put themselves in spot light for so long which is hard for people to accept the request for their privacy. now. I am sure they learn this hard way from all of this. They shall have thought clearly and long hard before landing in the reality show and others. I agree to that Nick needs to pay for his consquences no matter what or how he caused the crash. Nick shall have known he was not licensed to do the drag racing on 40 mph street. Do the jail time will do him some good and hopefully longer in the jail, because the more longer he stays in jail it may change his behavior to avoid the repeats. I only guess on that last part, I am not a psychologist.

JMJ

Don't I hate to see a gorwn man cry!!! BooooWhoooooo!!

yikes

#84 - I completely disagree that this is only Nick's fault. Hulk and Linda should take most of the blame. I am sure they bought his 800 hp race car, and let him hit the road at 16. INSANE! They also ignored prior speeding tickets, when they should have taken his car off the road. INSANE! Then Linda's big mouth regarding racing and dodging the cops. INSANE! Then they try to turn this whole thing around by blaming the victim who is in a coma and cant defend himself, by bringing awareness to seatbelts! HOW ABOUT BRINGING AWARENESS TO DRINKING, DRIVING RACE CARS ON THE STREET, SPEEDING AND RACING! They have dug their own grave! If they would have taken Nick's car away, they would have not only saved John Graziano, but saved their own son.

yikes

You show your mentality when you type FIRST as a comment. Idiotic. Lets grow up

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE LINDA AND BROOKE TO A BUFFET BECAUSE I WOULD REALLY GET MY MONEY'S WORTH OUT OF THOSE 2 FAT BITCHES....NICK WOULD BE THE BUS-BOY....