Kim K. Ripped Off! $50,000 in Bling Jacked at JFK

11/27/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian had diamonds, jewelry and other items allegedly stolen out of her luggage at JFK airport on November 8 as she traveled from New York to Las Vegas. Bum-mer!

TMZ has learned that The Tush and sister Kourtney walked into a terminal at JFK and were approached by fans and paparazzi, including several Delta employees. A source close to Kim tells TMZ that when several Delta employees asked for autographs and photos with her, items were somehow lifted from her bags. The items include $50,000 worth of diamond jewelry, a Cartier watch, and Kim's laptop and digital camera -- contents unknown!

The airline offered only baggage information claim tickets, which have a number and name written in black marker.

Delta told us they were "investigating Ms. Kardashian's claim regarding a loss of valuables from her baggage."

omofmom

Carolina- an answer.

1. Robert Kardashian O.J. Simpson trial lawyer is her dad (1944-2003)
2. Step-daughter of Olympic Gold Medal winner Bruce Jenner (has two step-sisters)
3. Made a sextape with boytoy Ray-J (big on the internet)
4. Brother (Brody) has a reality show ( Princes of Malibu)
5. Playboy layout (this month)
6. Has a huge a$$
7. The reality show called Keeping up with the Kardashians

That covers it. Why she is famous is a question that I can't answer.
She is frenenemies with Paris Hilton and her whole messed up group.

LIZZIE

THATS WHAT THAT BIOCH GETS FOR WEARING FUR!!! KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS JUST TO COVER HER FAKE ASS FROM THE COLD, JUST GET A DAMN COTTON BLANKET YOU IDIOT BIOCH!!! I BET YOU THAT ITS NOT EVEN TRUE THAT SHE GOT RIPPED OFF!! BUT IF SHE DID, I AM SO GLAD HA HA HA HA HA MERRY CHRISTMAS KIM LARDASSHIAN!!!!!! AND TO ALL YOUR SLUTTY FAMILY INCLUDING THOSE TWO LITTLE SLUTS OF YOUR SISTERS, YOU REALLY TAUGHT THEM WELL, YOU MUST BE SO PROUD, JUST LIKE YOUR MOM TAUGHT YOU HOW TO BE A SLUT, SHE TOO MUST BE SOOO PROUD = )

dirty white boy.

fat pig..

Mary

What kind of moron carries that much jewelry in their suitcase. If she really needed to have it, why not hand carry it on. Besides who needs to be carrying that much around anyway. We only have HER word that it was worth that much. Celebrity idiots at work.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

And what is she famous for? I know her dad was best buddies with OJ the murderer, but WTF has she done to become so famous?

BWAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!

windy

dat ass is fine.

John

I bet her big ass smells wonderful on your face.

RITE ING KLAS

YOU CARRY ON YOUR VALUABLES!!!!

YOU DO N-O-T PACK THEM!!!!

Jackie

Delta is THE worst airline ever! I flew to Vegas from Baltimore and they lost my bag. I never got it back, they have the worst costumer service. They told me 2 months later that I would be receiving a check for my bag being lost and that it would be there within a week. I got it 3 months later. never fly Delta

TOTOT

this girl is a nasty fat ass bitch!!

sassy

WELCOME TO NEW YORK ! LOL

WHO IS THIS BITCH ANYWAYS??! AND WHO CARES?

What are you that Stupid?

A set up huh? I somehow doubt that.

OBAMABIDEN 08

Just curious.....

Has anyone personally held a conversation with her? Don't hate because she happens to have access to Hollywierd and Money.

Note to Kim: As stated earlier, all valuables are to be packed in your carry on or your $15k Hermes handbag.

"Haters are Misguided Admirers"

Kelly

kim suck

ha !! shes famous because of her fat ass all the blacks love!!! i mean booty!! ha !

kim

HAHAHA! Sorry but thats what you get for posing for autographs & not paying attention while you have very expensive items anyone could take - what dumb asses! They even tell us "regular" people to not leave bags unattended. Their egos got the best of them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments