Kim K. Ripped Off! $50,000 in Bling Jacked at JFK

11/27/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian had diamonds, jewelry and other items allegedly stolen out of her luggage at JFK airport on November 8 as she traveled from New York to Las Vegas. Bum-mer!

TMZ has learned that The Tush and sister Kourtney walked into a terminal at JFK and were approached by fans and paparazzi, including several Delta employees. A source close to Kim tells TMZ that when several Delta employees asked for autographs and photos with her, items were somehow lifted from her bags. The items include $50,000 worth of diamond jewelry, a Cartier watch, and Kim's laptop and digital camera -- contents unknown!

The airline offered only baggage information claim tickets, which have a number and name written in black marker.

Delta told us they were "investigating Ms. Kardashian's claim regarding a loss of valuables from her baggage."

vikki

fa,la,la,la,la lalala

sassy

WHO IS SHE????????????????

I THINK I SEEN HER SHOW BUT WHY IS SHE IMPORTANT????

sassy

EVERYTIME I SEE A PIC OF HER ITS ALWAYS HER BUTT LMAO !!!

I NEED TO READ MORE NTERESTING THINGS ON HERE AND

RIP TO THE FOOTBLAA PAYER WHO DIED !

bullfrog

ALL i KNOW IS SHE,S ONE BABY AWAY FROM TURNING INTO A "WEEBLE" WHATCHA THINK??? TELL ME....

sassy

CORRECTION----- FOOTBALL PLAYER NOT FOOTBLAA PLYER""

BUT IM SURE YOU ALL CAN UNDERSTAND TYPOS. IF NOT YOUR DUMB !

sassy

THATS WHY SHES FAMOUS ?> LMAO !!!

OH WELLL.....BYE BYE JENNIFER LOPEZ LOL

Surfgeeks.com

what kind of idoit walks around with that kind of jewelry in their bags.

sharon

Publicity stunt, has to be...unless indeed she really is that stupid. I hope that's real fur she's wearing.

Sharona

With that booty of hers she can make it back in just a few minutes....hate that it happened to her though....no one deserves to have their stuff stolen...no one would like it............but I bet she regroups......nice booty though, and by the way that pooty is not shaved, the hair is just worn off!

sharon

Yikes, I mean I hope it's NOT real fur she's wearing (sorry)

Herpy-pAris Hilton

LIAR-BIACH!!!!!!!!!

ezstreet

poor baby , she screws black guys for money , her daddy helped oj kill nicole and ron,
her moms a slut , she does nothing ffor society and she thinks shes famous only in her
head . she should lose everything!!!!

Beeper

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her??? Give me a break.

Butler

What i am trying to wrap my mind around is one simple question. Who would actually want this person's autograph? Let alone a flock of people wanting autographs. I wouldn't even recognize her if I saw her.

kim suck

you can place a beer on her ass while she is standing

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments