Kim K. Ripped Off! $50,000 in Bling Jacked at JFK

11/27/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian had diamonds, jewelry and other items allegedly stolen out of her luggage at JFK airport on November 8 as she traveled from New York to Las Vegas. Bum-mer!

TMZ has learned that The Tush and sister Kourtney walked into a terminal at JFK and were approached by fans and paparazzi, including several Delta employees. A source close to Kim tells TMZ that when several Delta employees asked for autographs and photos with her, items were somehow lifted from her bags. The items include $50,000 worth of diamond jewelry, a Cartier watch, and Kim's laptop and digital camera -- contents unknown!

The airline offered only baggage information claim tickets, which have a number and name written in black marker.

Delta told us they were "investigating Ms. Kardashian's claim regarding a loss of valuables from her baggage."

Dog is a racist mutt!

'THE ONE WHOS BEEN THRU IT' at least you have your priorities in order. Good for you and I agree with your point. Just so you know, it's you're and not your and who's not whos. I guess internet spellings are becoming the norm. Just saying... And at least you can admit it. Typos are the norm. I kept using wreak instead of wreck when describing what a loser Nick Hogan is! Hope that's a fake fur! It looks like it is tho ( intentional).

Alanna

She wasn't going to Vegas, at least her lugguage apparently wasn't. The tags say LAX - Los Angeles Internation, not LAS - McCarren's code.

AUNT DAR

AAAAWWW....
POOR THING!

rudewaitress

She didn't do anything to earn them anyway. 'Cept maybe hobaggin' it.

Puh-lease

It sounds like a publicity stunt to me.

Enough

There is no way this happened. If she was that stupid to put valuables in her suitcase, then who ever has them should be the proud owner. Is she so lazy that she can't carry a couple pieces of jewelry and a laptop? I don't think the airlines shold take any responsibility. Even my 12 year old knows not to put his Game Boy in his suitcase! Pathetic!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Uh she should have known better. Its not like she actually has fans, so it was her own self inflated ego that mader her easy pickins

HAHAimfirst

who really cares about this no talent fake j.lo/beyonce wannabe???? how does someone become so famous for having sex with a person who is a B-rated celebrity??? Kim needs to stop complaining. She didnt lose anything, she probably just sat on them and it got sucked up into her a**!!!

Novel1

Just another excuse for these fat careless biotches who are famous for nothing to go shopping for more sparkly CRAP. She's one step up from a sorority biotch at Spring Break being so boozed up all the time and shaking her fat a$$ on table tops. When girls do that kind of thing and get paid for it they are working - when they don't get paid and do it anyway... they are just attention seeking whores. In 15 minutes, she'll fall off the radar, blow up to a size 18 and no one will care.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Who cares about this no-talent slut? If she's stupid enough to cary 50K worth of valuables on an airplane, then she gets what she deserves. Doesn't the dumbass know that all planes have SAFES for stuff like this? All you need to do is alert the airline that you're carrying valuables, and they'll bend over backwards to make sure your stuff is put in the SAFE.

Like a previous poster says, I'm sure we'll find out that the computer/camera have nasty sex pics that will be released, making her more famous. Funny thing is, I'm sure she'll deny that they exist, while at the same time, negotiating for a piece of the profits. Just like she did in her "I got peed on" video. What a manipulative SLUT...

REASON

I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SHE SET IT UP HERSELF SO ANOTHER SEX TAPE CAN BE FOUND ON HER LAPTOP AND SHE WOULDNT BE BLAMED FOR PUTTING IT OUT THERE. WHO KNOWS WHATS ON THE DIGITAL CAMERA TOO. IM SURE WE'LL BE HEARING ALL ABOUT IT THOUGH OR SEEING IT.

NYCBabe

Did anyone check if her story is true and not just a publicity stunt?

Heather

C'mon - if you have that much bling on you you DON'T put it down. Wouldn't you be totally aware of it at all times?!? I keep my jewelry, camera, and other valuables in my purse or tote bag that I carry on the plane, and keep my eye on it all the time. I don't have diamonds though, but my digital camera is good $.

huh?

I suggest the authorities search that hippo's ass of hers! It's a publicity stunt people. She carries her dumbass as if she actually matters in the grand scheme of things, but she's simply a publicity whore and a true c*nt.

Dimi

Oh my goodness, here we go!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments