Kim K. Ripped Off! $50,000 in Bling Jacked at JFK

11/27/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian had diamonds, jewelry and other items allegedly stolen out of her luggage at JFK airport on November 8 as she traveled from New York to Las Vegas. Bum-mer!

TMZ has learned that The Tush and sister Kourtney walked into a terminal at JFK and were approached by fans and paparazzi, including several Delta employees. A source close to Kim tells TMZ that when several Delta employees asked for autographs and photos with her, items were somehow lifted from her bags. The items include $50,000 worth of diamond jewelry, a Cartier watch, and Kim's laptop and digital camera -- contents unknown!

The airline offered only baggage information claim tickets, which have a number and name written in black marker.

Delta told us they were "investigating Ms. Kardashian's claim regarding a loss of valuables from her baggage."

Tony

She is a hot whore. Who would not let this chick suck his Co*K?

MOM 28

I WAS ROBBED BLIND BY DELTA AIRLINES. MY ENTIRE CHECKED IN BAG WAS RAVAGED. I WAS LEFT WITH ONE PAIR OF SHOES. MY ENTIRE LINE THAT I WAS ONTHE ROAD SELLING WAS GONE. 100'S OF WATCH SAMPLES. ALL GONE. I HATE DELTA. SADLY, IM NOT FAMOUS SO THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION. THIEVES...

Marina

Pretty face, ugly cruel heart. Hey Kim, I would stop wearing fur if I was you.

yourmom

what a dummy, you put your jewlery in your purse!
such geniuses those kardashians.

pookieplusfour

I think it is ridiculous nowadays that reality TV stars are so famous. They don't have any real talent, the only thing they have going for them is that they were wacked out enough for TV Execs to put on television because the public likes looking at train wrecks. I have to choke back a laugh at this Kim Kardashian who is supposed to come from privelege and yet is stupid and naive enough to put $50K worth of jewelry in her luggage-- I'm sorry but I don't have one bit of sympathy for someone who shows that level of irresponsibility. I agree with the above posts, I am SURE a bunch of photos of this slamhound are going to mysteriously come to life and make her front page news. How sad that she wants to be famous for that instead of something important and worthwhile.

Nani

And we should care about her because????? What a waste of space.

bewildered bystander

Totally a FAKE Story created for the Media and especially TMZ,

rj

DON'T BELIEVE IT!

They should check to see if her supposed "stuff" might be among the junk in the trunk! That is one very XXL behind - I bet she stops 2 1/2 minutes before it does!

ron

you kidding me?? shes a nobody.she dont have $50,000 in jewelry.she just wants attention and some ez cash from some insurance policy.shes weak.and pathetic.my dog woudnt even play with her with a porkchop around her neck.

Flake

I'll give her a cavity search and be sure to check out her fat luscious ass.

Nancy

They aren't the Kardashians, they are the DUH'S.... what a group of rich STUPID losers...WHO in their right mind carries jews in their luggage ?!?!??! DUH !!!!!!!!!!

UpperEsideElitist

Kim K is soo HOT!!

any of these ugly internet girls that thinks shes fat just wished they were her. Granted shes a whore but jesus chrise her and her sisters are amazing. KOURTNEY, baby i love u! as for Khloe the amazon oh she would just be too much fun! ive been naughty all year! lol

Cinderella

I love everyones comments!!!

rockin' johnny

Good.

She's a whore and a skank.

KENTUCKYGIRL

My gosh anyone with a brain would know to keep their bling in their purse!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments