Kim K. Ripped Off! $50,000 in Bling Jacked at JFK

11/27/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian had diamonds, jewelry and other items allegedly stolen out of her luggage at JFK airport on November 8 as she traveled from New York to Las Vegas. Bum-mer!

TMZ has learned that The Tush and sister Kourtney walked into a terminal at JFK and were approached by fans and paparazzi, including several Delta employees. A source close to Kim tells TMZ that when several Delta employees asked for autographs and photos with her, items were somehow lifted from her bags. The items include $50,000 worth of diamond jewelry, a Cartier watch, and Kim's laptop and digital camera -- contents unknown!

The airline offered only baggage information claim tickets, which have a number and name written in black marker.

Delta told us they were "investigating Ms. Kardashian's claim regarding a loss of valuables from her baggage."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Just sayin.....

Where's my comment from earlier?

Go away!!

i like her better than her mentor, skanky hilton

I know

THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT

WHO WOULD HAVE PUT 50,000 IN THEIR LUGGAGE??

You would keep it on your PERSON

Aggh! how old is she? She's PATHETIC

miriam pierre

this girl is famous for doing nothing more than flashing her assets she is disgusting

beyonce-hater

she's complaining about her bling being stolen when the one that really should be complaining is the RABBIT THAT GOT ITS FUR STOLEN.

who's the real thief??

furisdead.com

Fur Hag...I liked her before I saw this pic.....another clueless bitch, her true colors show.

furisdead.com

Fur Hag...another clueless bimbo, her true colors show. I liked her before I saw this pic....they're all the same :(

Andrea Elias

Ummm... These girls have money because they're father was a lawyer in the O.J Simpson trial, they're stepfather is Bruce Jenner (an Olympic athlete), and his son has been on 3 reality t.v. shows, and his mother was a supermodel and was one of Elvis' girlfriends, and the list keeps going. Yeah maybe them themselves have not accomplished anything but they still have enough money to buy any and everything they need. And who cares why they're famous- they just are, just like Paris, Nicole, etc. Besides- look how young she is, everyone makes mistakes when they're young- It least it got her super famous and TONS of money. I'd make a sex tape too if it'd open doors to opprotunities that would support me for the rest of my life!

Andrea Elias

Yeah... I'm sure that 50,000 dollars would even compare to what even Kim herself has in the bank!!!!!! Why would this be a publicity stunt- she has enough as it is?
AND FOR EVERYONE CALLING HER FAT:
YOU WOMEN AND OR MEN ARE THE REASON WHY 11 YR. OLD GIRLS MAKE THEMSELVES THROW UP OR NOT EAT BEACAUSE THEY HEAR OTHER PEOPLE CALLING GIRLS WHO ARENT FAT, FAT
She has a hot, curvy body, that's sexy. Not many women are NATURALLY a size 0.

flyygurl

yall shouldnt be hatin. Almost every woman had done somethin bad judgement wise, with a man theyve been with for 3 yrs?! stop being so quick to condemn a woman! Jealous? Oh, and fur is much warmer than cotton in the cold, my dears....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6