Long Blonde Britney Rides Again

11/27/2007 10:28 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paparazzi on the Britney Spears stakeout train yesterday got kicked out of the Four Seasons after trying to snap pics of the pop hotel hopper in the parking garage.

TMZ cameras spotted Spears, sporting some brand new hair extensions, and covering her lips once again -- gotta look purtyfied for mah video shoot, y'all -- as she tried to park her new Mercedes.

Hotel security showed up moments later and told everyone to get the heck outta there!

Still Bourne Pimp

Why Don't This Crack Head Get A Hint And Go Back To The Trailer Park She Came From !!!!! NOBODY CARE 'BOUT YOU ANYMORE ! * call my cel ''brit''........you no who dis is.....*

Darcy

you would think there could be a law to keep these vultures a safe distance from their prey (aka the celebs). I understand that being a celebrity you lose some privacy but when it starts to interfere with safety give me a break. Yes Britney is screwed up but even she does not need to be so hounded if any thing they could drive her over the edge. Or in her case she will drive over the edge herself. I am glad it is not me I would put it in drive and run them all over.

Tupac

Love this bitch, 1.

cole

I'd have to just run the camera guys over!!
I feel bad for her ,you people stalk her.Who cares how she drives ,looks ,sings etc.Leave the girl alone for gods sakes!!

Tangie

California at it's finest....You know your average citizen anywhere else would lose their license for a period after doing the things she has done in a car. I don't care about her screwed up parenting, I do care an idiot like this is allowed to drive on public streets. You people in California are so lax about everything in life. Pathetic!

CELEBRITIES

No great fan of hair extensions - but must admit this style looks quite cute on her

Sharona

I really think this gal needs some driving award to be able to drive with all the flashing cameras. This is just totally ridiculous..................Got to Love her ...........

byl

Are you confusin' LiLo wit dat thar Brittnney babe? Why you be talkin' suthern with the Lindz?

roughdaddy

whats the use of getting tones of lip surgery, botox, hair extentions,,,then the bottom half look like you play full back for the 49ers....

Lenn K.

Britney for some reason looks nice. It's about time security did there job and kick these booger bats out and stop the stalking. It's kinda of madness.

Studly

That's one of the reasons why she continues to go to the Four Seasons, because they keep those strangers away from her.

kim

Hey Gossip11 -- GO AWAY! Nobody wants their identity stolen on your scammer millionaire dating websites! You're on every post, on every blog! We're on to you, THIEF!
Oh, and she's a single MOM, not a MOW!
Idiot!!!

anonymous

I think Brit looks very nice here.

aSiF

Gossip11 - go away!

MARION

Nice to see "me" on the job!!! Tell it like it is "me"!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments