Mrs. Brady to Dance with the Stars?

11/27/2007 4:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He two-stepped with Jennie Garth this season, but professional dancer Derek Hough might need a more mature partner. He let it slip that his next pairing could be with none other than 73-year-old Florence Henderson!

TMZ caught Derek breaking it down with a random Russian outside of Hyde last night -- when he dropped the news. Mrs. Brady gettin' her Cha-Cha on? Bring it!

Tara

I thought the term "Cougar" applied to older women dating younger men. Is Cougar just another word for Old?

Uh, scary

Yeah I think Salma is the most beautfiul one by far. Have you seen her beautfiul baby girl? That little girl is gorgeous just like her mommy.

4bidden

Holy crap....please remove the double amputee looking picture of Pam! I love her, but that picture freaked me out when I saw it thinking she lost her legs!

Stentor

Give me a break, the only real cougar on that list was Raquel Welch, the others are MILFs, not cougars. Cougars are a lot older than 35, try 50 or better. TMZ your aging bias is showing, not everyone is 22 years old.

Stentor

A Dirty Old Man

candycurlswirl

lmao @ all ya'll

Stentor

The only real cougar in that group was Raquel Welch, the rest were MILFs, not cougars. TMZ your aging bias is showing, not everyone is 22 years old.

Stentor

Man-cougar = Dirty Old Man

smartRthanU

Dumbest feature on TMZ. Fire the writer.

p.s. Cougar = old has-been with nothing to offer except nicely kept nails, a nicely kept boy-toy, memories, and a whole lot o' cleavage.

p.p.s. Cougars can be male or female.

I have to go and get over my bad self now...

John C Jackson

Salma has the best breasts and everything in Hollywood. I didnt even realize she was in "cougar" age category. The woman is great at any age.

CZJ is hot as well. Hurley was never that great- she is kinda flat and saggy everywhere- she has the benefit of great dresses and clothes that amplify what she has. Some chicks are hit nude, and some only in clothes. I mean, I would still, you know, either way.

SUN

#13 Too bad even Mrs. Brady wouldnt do you fugly ass.

independent voter

There is no way Catherine Zeta-Jones is 37. I bet she's 47 if she's a day. Just ask the White House when she had to attend a function years ago.

sgv21

I agree with Gina "Where in the hell is Michelle Pfeiffer ?" The ageless wonder!! Will always be a hottie!!

akwn

So why isn't Gwen on this list?

dianne

I agree....that old bag would do ANYTHING to get in front of the camera. IF and I mean I F, she gets on DWTS I will fast forward my DVD to skip anything she's in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments