Bonaduce

Uses Penthouse

To Redeem His Manhood

11/28/2007 4:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Man-throwin' Danny Bonaduce is fumin' over a recent nude pic that showed the little guy and his -- little guy. In fact, the former Partridge is so steamed about his Internet circulated bird shot, he's decided to show the world what he's really made of -- in the March issue of Penthouse. Can Danny improve on nature?

1128_bonaduce_penthouse_2-1
A rep from Penthouse confirmed to TMZ that Danny did an interview with Chaunce Hayden, and, God help us, a photo shoot. The issue features the Pet of the Year -- and subscribers are sure to get a little more bang for their buck.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Hugh G. Rection

I'd still hit it and it it right in the butt

MNelson

He's an ego-maniac... he is always talking about how much he cares about his kids... how is this kind of behavior good for them? Where is his character? Imagine if THIS were the guy you had to call "dad". So sad, pathetic, and selfish.

tory

okay-dokay, so isn't penthouse for men? so don't they usually show nudies of ladies? so, why woud danny want to pose nude for penthouse?...to show off his small junk?

Dawn Day

Ohhhhhh, that's what a FIRECROTCH is!

LOL

Teeny Weeny Peeny Syndrome rides again...... LMAO!!

Never inked up!

Ya know when Danny speaks he seems normal enough, he is smart, charming, has no trouble expressing himself and comes off as a pretty nice guy.

THEN................................he goes and does a stunt like this. Everytime I think he is somewhat normal he fools me again.

Suny5

A "normal" person would not continue to humiliate himself. He needs a guardian or some friend to get him into treatment.

R.Zimmerman

OMG!!! I know this man is messed up but what the HELL was he thinking? Well, to go to something as cringe-inducing as the Erotic Ball is pathetic enough but to reveal to the world how...umm...freakish your stuff is (with hot orange pubic hair even)...I mean, how absolutely, painfully humiliating. The rest of his bod is gross, too, but that mess...uh,uh,uh.

JaneDoe25

If he doesn't want the world to see his little tiny pecker, then he shouldn't prance his crazy ass around naked. It's hard enough to look at him fully clothed...naked is just unbearable.

Scott

God, he's a disgusting mess. Who would want to see him naked????????

Laura N..

I don't care what anyone says.. I love Danny and think he has pulled himself up by his bootstraps.
I have an addiction problem and wish I could kick it the way he has. go Danny - keep it up and congrats for the new postion with Adam. I HATED jamie (aka trailer trash)
you and Adam are fantastic